Rejuvenation Directory/FAQ [🌟V12 UPDATED - READ BEFORE POSTING🌟]

Fumble

6 hours ago, Mukkod said:

ok so i finally get my decidueye, and when it evolved it gave me some bullshit water type move instead of its signature move. the whole reason i went with rowlet is because of its part ghost typing later. is this a bug or am i just SOL?

It is a very very well known bug.Sadly It won't be fixed until the next version.So you have to teach it shadow claw for now.

• 1 month later...
  • Global Mods
11 minutes ago, ZombieGoat said:

Does anyone know how to change the difficulty? I set it to casual but it's too easy, I found online that you can change it in Gearen lab but I'm pretty sure I've spoke to everyone but had no option to change it. (Sorry if this has already been asked)

Head to the red and white tent in East Gearen and talk to Mr luck in there.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Veterans

The OP has been finally updated to contain links to V12 threads and guides! Will continue to update this thread with helpful links as time goes on.

• 1 month later...
  • Veterans

CURRENTLY MOST ASKED QUESTIONS (No spoilers!):

Q: Will Dynamaxing/Gigantamaxing be implemented with V13?

A: No, we will not be adding Dynamaxing to the game. We understand that it might throw the balancing of the game completely out of whack, and it'd be too hard to find a fair balance with all the pokemon being able to use it. To compensate for Gigantamax mons though, we'll be adding those as custom Megas into the game.

Q: Are you adding Gen 8.5 (DLC) mons in V13?

A: This entirely depend on whether V13 takes long enough to finish that the 2nd DLC pack also has come out by the time we can release. Otherwise, the mons will either be added in with a patch, or will get added in V14 instead. We haven't settled on the matter in that regard.

Q: Will Battle Bond Greninja ever become available?

A: No.

Q: Is there gonna be a community incentive to do the shinies for Gen 8?

A: No, sorry! The dev team did the shinies already, so there won't be a community effort to make them.

Q: Will we get the Mega Z ring through story or a long sidequest?

A: Story! There's been some confusion about it, but we'd like to put emphasis on that you'll obtain it through the story in V13 and isn't locked behind a long sidequest.

• Like 5

since you're answering questions regarding gen 8, will pokemon's level up moveset be transitioning to swsh level up movepool or will they stay at usum (referring to non gen 8 pokemon but those that did not get dexited)? is rejuv going to transition to gen 8 tms or stick with gen 7 tms, or are you guys just going to add any extra tms that were added in gen 8 to the existing gen 7 ones? will technical records be added into the game as well? also are you guys going to retroactively remove moves that were removed in gen 8 (e.g. return, hidden power, pursuit, etc.)? my concern with the addition of implementing gen 8 is that some pokemon will benefit from the transition while others will not and am overall curious how this will affect rebalancing the game as a whole.

• Veterans
10 minutes ago, bloo123 said:

since you're answering questions regarding gen 8, will pokemon's level up moveset be transitioning to swsh level up movepool or will they stay at usum (referring to non gen 8 pokemon but those that did not get dexited)? is rejuv going to transition to gen 8 tms or stick with gen 7 tms, or are you guys just going to add any extra tms that were added in gen 8 to the existing gen 7 ones? will technical records be added into the game as well? also are you guys going to retroactively remove moves that were removed in gen 8 (e.g. return, hidden power, pursuit, etc.)? my concern with the addition of implementing gen 8 is that some pokemon will benefit from the transition while others will not and am overall curious how this will affect rebalancing the game as a whole.

Will V13 use the SwSh level up movepool or UsUm's?

We're doing a mix! We're adding in the new moves from the swsh learnpool to the usum learnpool, while keeping the old moves as well.

Did new TM's replace the old ones, or have they been added as new items without replacing the old ones?

The new TM's have been added as new items and will not replace old TM's. In regards to TR's -- we're not adding those, but the moves you could learn from TR's will be taught via tutors that will become available in the game!

Will old moves be removed from mons that previously had them?

Nope! The movepools will only have new moves added and no moves will be removed. This means that moves like Return etc. all will remain accessible and usable.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans
49 minutes ago, Grace Fair said:

@Zumi Question about Gen8. How will the leaked moves be handled for Home and also old moves for new Pokemon learnsets? (i.e. Zoroark gets Sludge Bomb now or new egg moves on old Pokemon)

If you read the post from a while back, you would've read that we're adding only new moves that have been added to mons for Gen 8, so this includes HOME moves. Not 100% sure if the leaks from HOME will be added for 8 or 8.5 though. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Veterans

Updated OP to include more clear distinctions for the roles of the dev team members.

Also hey, small PSA; I'm not super knowledgeable when it comes to the technical side of this game as I'm really just mostly helping out with the art, so please stop sending me dm's about bugs because 90% of the time I won't know how to help you LOL..... Please DM one of the assistants (I'd recommend Azery or Alex) or Sardines, they know more about this than I do.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Veterans

To make it clear and ALWAYS able to find back;

No, we are not adding Dynamaxing in V13. However, to not let the Gmax forms go to waste, the Gmax mons will be added as custom megas and have their own mega stones added for it.

can we please stop asking this question now thanks

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1