Rejuvenation Directory/FAQ [🌟V12 UPDATED - READ BEFORE POSTING🌟]

Fumble

• 5 months later...

Bruh, there is multiple fucking endings, are you kidding me, this is bullshit, NOW HAVE TO BEAT THIS GAME TWICE

if anyone can tell me what the choices for the special ending are please tell me if im on track to get it, if im not, im going to fucking destroy my save file forever and never play this game for the next however many months until Version 8 becuase no matter what i say im still a rejuvenation fanboy who couldn't drop this game even if he wanted to0

i saved kriess

Chose the magma stone instead of the elder

and saved the cop instead of wasting my time trying to save maria

Edited by The Anti-Fern

Bruh, there is multiple fucking endings, are you kidding me, this is bullshit, NOW HAVE TO BEAT THIS GAME TWICE

if anyone can tell me what the choices for the special ending are please tell me if im on track to get it, if im not, im going to fucking destroy my save file forever and never play this game for the next however many months until Version 8 becuase no matter what i say im still a rejuvenation fanboy who couldn't drop this game even if he wanted to0

i saved kriess

Chose the magma stone instead of the elder

and saved the cop instead of wasting my time trying to save maria

Brah calm down lol, if you really wanna know both endings start a new file(you dont have to delete the one you have now)

Brah calm down lol, if you really wanna know both endings start a new file(you dont have to delete the one you have now)

i dont have the time to start a new file, i have only been active recently because iv had some time off, i know can have multiple save files

i dont have the time to start a new file, i have only been active recently because iv had some time off, i know can have multiple save files

Alright? Just relax. I'm sure with all the threads and posts you have been making on the forums you have plenty of time to play another file, it really doesn't take that long.

Alright? Just chill out. I'm sure with all the threads and posts you have been making on the forums you have plenty of time to play another file, it really doesn't take that long.

even on casual mode its atleast 30 hours, and the reason iv been so active is because i just has a week off, and even if i had the time, i don't know what the correct choices are, if someone can tell me that would be great

• Veterans

The problem is that nobody knows what the right choices are until the end of the game is released, so you'll just have to choose whichever one you think is the right choice, the one a hero would do.

or the asshole if you're going that direction on purpose

The problem is that nobody knows what the right choices are until the end of the game is released, so you'll just have to choose whichever one you think is the right choice, the one a hero would do.

i suppose,

203463f781a2b831a65f620ee0a59e2b.png

Endings:

There will be a "normal" ending and a "special" ending, depending on what choices you made in-game. These include:

- Choosing to save Kreiss or not

- Choosing to give the Magma Stone or leave the Eldest

- Choosing to save the Police Officer or Gardevoir

maria not gardevoir

Not sure if it's meant to go here, but in the field effects manual, it wasn't listed that Moonblast can change the haunted field into a blessed field. Nothing too major but I figure it should be pointed out. ^^;;

This should probably go in Bug Reporting, but thanks for reporting it! :]

dont know if i should make a new topic of this so ill ask here, when breeding with ditto dose it matter that gender the other pokemon is? i've reset many times in my second playthrugh and i cant seem to get the phantump to be male or am i missing something with breeding? (never done it before and im after the mystery egg for the boy that wants a phantump egg)

Edited by sandy

dont know if i should make a new topic of this so ill ask here, when breeding with ditto dose it matter that gender the other pokemon is? i've reset many times in my second playthrugh and i cant seem to get the phantump to be male or am i missing something with breeding? (never done it before and im after the mystery egg for the boy that wants a phantump egg)

Doesn't matter what the gender of the other Pokemon is (although why do you want a male, exactly? The female parent determines what Pokemon the Egg will be.)

Doesn't matter what the gender of the other Pokemon is (although why do you want a male, exactly? The female parent determines what Pokemon the Egg will be.)

in my first playthrough it was female and when i put them both in the daycare and the daycare man said the both done seem to get along as since it was my first time breeding with a ditto i istantly jumped to the conclusion that it was the wrong gender

also dose that mean when i put a male phantump in with a ditto in my second playthrough that I'll get a ditto egg?

Edited by sandy

• Veterans

in my first playthrough it was female and when i put them both in the daycare and the daycare man said the both done seem to get along as since it was my first time breeding with a ditto i istantly jumped to the conclusion that it was the wrong gender

also dose that mean when i put a male phantump in with a ditto in my second playthrough that I'll get a ditto egg?

No, I think for breeding w/ ditto it goes that you'll get the egg for the mon that isn't ditto, unless you put two dittos in the daycare.

hrm thanks, interesting, guess i'll put them both back in on my first playthrough.

another question how do i purify beldum? do i need to use that thing in the lab where i can go back to previous events to catch shadow pokemon?

Edited by sandy

• Veterans

hrm thanks, interesting, guess i'll put them both back in on my first playthrough.

another question how do i purify beldum? do i need to use that thing in the lab where i can go back to previous events to catch shadow pokemon?

You have to set all of the purification chambers to max tempo. This can be achieved the fastest by putting a bunch of Normal-type Pokemon in the chambers. The only thing you have to do after that is put Beldum in one of the chambers, after that it should purify over time in the Purifying Chamber you put it in.

You have to set all of the purification chambers to max tempo. This can be achieved the fastest by putting a bunch of Normal-type Pokemon in the chambers. The only thing you have to do after that is put Beldum in one of the chambers, after that it should purify over time in the Purifying Chamber you put it in.

Oh, thanks for reminding me to add this.

i tried having him in one it got to "undo the final lock" and i waited another hour on top of that and nothing.... ill try putting him back in and no problem.normal type....i don't have many if not any of those definitely not enough for eight chambers....just checked i have 4.....

Edited by sandy

• Veterans

i tried having him in one it got to "undo the final lock" and i waited another hour on top of that and nothing.... ill try putting him back in and no problem.normal type....i don't have many if not any of those definitely not enough for eight chambers

There's a lot of normal types that you can find in the grass in Gearen city, so try looking there. But yes, you need to fill every single purifying chamber with pokemon (even if there's no shadow pokemon in the middle) to max out the tempo, otherwise you won't be able to purify Beldum, which is also immediately the solution to as of why Beldum hasn't been purified yet: You didn't have all of the filled up.

ok 4 down 28 to go then i guess.....currently investigating wispy runes atm, there was a rock climbable ledge where shadow claw was that caught my attention and there are biberal there, so i can do two things at once here, then ill move on to gearen city when im done for the remainder.

with some clever resourcefulness i manage to limit the number i needed to catch using what i had in my pc

Edited by sandy