Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

hey guys, I'm stuck in the Missing Children quest from GDC, the part where you go to the hospital to speak with Jenny then you have to meet Ana outside but I can't see her, do I have to do something else before to trigger this event or what?

thanks

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you lost and need guidance on where to go? Just post the last thing that happened in-game and someone will hopefully get back to you as soon as possible!

the room right next to where you were with melia, inside the rangers HQ

Posted Images

It's the door you use to go fight Adam and the others in the tournament (if you speak about the door to start the chapter).

I have an other problem :

What should I do after activate the generator ? I check the room where they told us to go and use rock smash but i'm don't know what to do after.

Do you what should I do ?

Thanks

Edit: just Fount how to do it , I forget about the blast powder 

Edited by Revok
Spoiler

If you were working on the Ana sidequest, it continues on in the library in GDC. Ana and Dylan are found upstairs in the computer room.  Other than that sidequest, I'm not sure of any others.

Hi there!

Spoiler

So I have finished the game in record time and sought for some side-quests to do. As far as I know, I have finished the Narcy quest and beat Rift Froslass, I have finished everything I could with the Ana quest, and I have done as much as I could with the Goomink quest. Currently I'm at the Lost Castle and I'm stuck and stumped as to how to get past this cage. There is a cryptic message giving a hint and I just have no clue on how to get past. Any ideas?

image.png.fb9e9986a711488bb83434413f27b68f.png

Edited by Meteordash
made a mistake
1 hour ago, Meteordash said:

Hi there!

Reveal hidden contents

So I have finished the game in record time and sought for some side-quests to do. As far as I know, I have finished the Narcy quest and beat Rift Froslass, I have finished everything I could with the Ana quest, and I have done as much as I could with the Goomink quest. Currently I'm at the Lost Castle and I'm stuck and stumped as to how to get past this cage. There is a cryptic message giving a hint and I just have no clue on how to get past. Any ideas?

image.png.fb9e9986a711488bb83434413f27b68f.png

Just a shot in the dark because I just showed up and the gate was gone, but try reading all the yellow bookshelves. 

I'm also in doubt of how to continue eitj with sidequests in V12: 

Spoiler

When I say I'm prepared to go on to the Darchloght Manor, Narcissa tells me to finish any unfinished business, it being (I think) the other quests) the problem is that last time I checked on Ana, she was just waiting for the poke movies thing to open. I tried at day and at night and it didn't happen, so I followed through the main plot and I still didn't check, so... Are I supposed to wait until now? Can I continue any of them? 

1 hour ago, kithas said:

I'm also in doubt of how to continue eitj with sidequests in V12: 

Hide contents

When I say I'm prepared to go on to the Darchloght Manor, Narcissa tells me to finish any unfinished business, it being (I think) the other quests) the problem is that last time I checked on Ana, she was just waiting for the poke movies thing to open. I tried at day and at night and it didn't happen, so I followed through the main plot and I still didn't check, so... Are I supposed to wait until now? Can I continue any of them? 

Spoiler

You have to complete v12 story first.

6 hours ago, Eco said:
  Hide contents

You have to complete v12 story first.

Thanks! I solved it! Now I only have more questions lol

Spoiler

Where's the Lone/Lost Castle Narcissa mentioned in the end? And where exactly are the badlands? The dessert? The route before GDC? 

Lost castle is in Goldeanleaf town, few steps to the east and then north from the pkmn center.

Badlands = east from Sashila Village

Spoiler

if you are doing goomy quest, just head south once you exit the village

1 hour ago, Aiko said:
  Hide contents

What do you do in the Lux Apartments? I keep seeing those shiny spots but I can't interact with them.

Spoiler

It works almost exactly like the Abandoned Ship puzzle in gen 3, it'll show you multiple shiny spots but only one of them has the item on it. So you pretty much just have to press A on each one until you pick up the keys (there's only one key per room though)

1 minute ago, krim said:
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

It works almost exactly like the Abandoned Ship puzzle in gen 3, it'll show you multiple shiny spots but only one of them has the item on it. So you pretty much just have to press A on each one until you pick up the keys (there's only one key per room though)

Thank you so much! One more question:

Spoiler

Where do I surf for Braxien's old wand? I can't get back into the spring.

1 minute ago, Aiko said:

Thank you so much! One more question:

Hide contents

Where do I surf for Braxien's old wand? I can't get back into the spring.

Spoiler

Remember the water purification chamber there was a story cutscene in earlier on the way up the pyramid? It didn't have water in it then, but it will now. That's where you want to surf

• Like 1