Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

I am playing v11 and I just did the part with the local gang leader to get the TM Rock Smash, then she told me if I wanted to she had a mission for me but now I can't find her

*(Nevermind I found her)

Edited by Ryuga
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you lost and need guidance on where to go? Just post the last thing that happened in-game and someone will hopefully get back to you as soon as possible!

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14402 there's a video that will more or less show you how to get past the puzzle

the room right next to where you were with melia, inside the rangers HQ

Posted Images

Hi. I created a new file for this version of Rejuve and can't seem to find the last orphan to expand the orphanage. Did the location change as of this version as I looked all over Akuwa Town and Route 11? Thanks.

On 1/6/2019 at 5:47 PM, advesha said:

Where am I supposed to go after Ren tells me to not go to Goldenleaf town and puts up the fence thing? 

You need to go find Venam (she's in the sewers)

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Vlaty said:

I'll try to be as vague as I can to avoid major spoilers

Who can fix the broken key for the house that's in the southern part of the desert? (From Sashila)

Spoiler

It's easy enough to cover spoilers just by clicking the eye icon in the top row of the of the text entering thing. To fix the key, collect a Hard Stone and 2 Light Clay (they come from mining those rocks, or some Pokemon might have them as wild held items) and bring those to Larry the Locksmith (house north of the Pokemon Center) in Akuwa Town. You'll also want to complete the Painting Sidequest if you haven't done that already, or just getting into the locked house won't do you any good.

Edited by 0ris
  • Thanks 1

I just beat the double battle at the resort and amber got abducted., while everyone got knocked out Where do I go next?

Edit: I feel like my ancestors were disappointed with how stupid i am.

(it's in the resort area)

Edited by Welpthatsucks
Stupididty

So, it seems that something I never found was an instance where I could battle the Rift Gyarados again and receive the Buginium Z from Crawli. I assume this wasn't added in V11 since I saw a post from before December talking about it.

What do I need to do to trigger that event? Right now, I've cleared everything in V11, so have I progressed the story too far and missed the Buginium Z permanently?

On 1/12/2019 at 2:09 PM, Giovinco said:

Hey guys, I started the V11 some time ago and forgot where to go after the very beggining of the episode when you talk to Erin. Can someone help me?

tks in advance!

Just go down from the Rose Theater in Route 9 to the Scholar District.

4 hours ago, 0ris said:

So, it seems that something I never found was an instance where I could battle the Rift Gyarados again and receive the Buginium Z from Crawli. I assume this wasn't added in V11 since I saw a post from before December talking about it.

What do I need to do to trigger that event? Right now, I've cleared everything in V11, so have I progressed the story too far and missed the Buginium Z permanently?

It is easily missed, you can only do it once during Chapter 4 when you have first access to Goldenleaf Town and the Wispy Path, leaving the story aside you take your path from Wispy Path to Route 1/Goldenwood Forest and you will meet up with Crawli at the Gate Plaza there and start the quest to battle the rift Gyarados again and then by defeating it you will be able to get the Buginium-Z at a later time in game.

1 hour ago, Confidence said:

Hey anyone knows where I can access the PC in sashila village? Or maybe somewhere in Voidal Chasm, or the Zorrialyn Desert?

It is in the Inn at Sashila Village,

1 hour ago, Aldanta said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know how to start Mosely's sidequest in GDC? I've finished Conflicting Ren-union and I've been trying to find out how to start it for a while now.

Spoiler

She is behind the Hospital between the dumpsters at night time.

11 hours ago, Aboodie said:
  Hide contents

She is behind the Hospital between the dumpsters at night time.

I just checked that area and she isn't there. Is there some sort of pre-requisite I have to do in order to get her to appear?

49 minutes ago, Aldanta said:

I just checked that area and she isn't there. Is there some sort of pre-requisite I have to do in order to get her to appear?

I Guess You should have completed the Lost Camp First. Also, maybe try doing other sidequests in GDC. And, ofc, Be sure to search for her in the right place 😉

6 hours ago, Blontary said:

I Guess You should have completed the Lost Camp First. Also, maybe try doing other sidequests in GDC. And, ofc, Be sure to search for her in the right place 😉

Ah, the Lost Camp. The one sidequest I thought I'd finished but unfortunately didn't. Thanks for the help 🙂

9 hours ago, Aldanta said:

Finding all 9 missing children and direct them back to Maman's camp, then upgrade the camp fully till Maman falls ill and be bedded in her bedroom, it is then when Mosely leave the camp to find a cure for her which starts that part for you.

8 hours ago, Archg said:

Where do you find the bracelet in the Chrystalis Courtyard? (I'm very dumb not to know this)

In front of the Manor to the right side, take the tall grass hidden passage to get to it.
Also this could prove useful to you.