Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

I'm in Chrysalis Manor right now, at the first and second gate. I went into the shed and got the key and tried to interact with the cracked wall on the back of the shed, but nothing happened. Do I need a specific move like headbutt or something?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you lost and need guidance on where to go? Just post the last thing that happened in-game and someone will hopefully get back to you as soon as possible!

the room right next to where you were with melia, inside the rangers HQ

Posted Images

Hey guys i just got the tm for magma drift and entered the valor mountain... But i have no clue where should i go next .. some are talking about emotion powder but i did not get that either.. tell me where to go or where to find that powder.. help would be appreciated 😉

help don't know where to go to am at blacksteele castle and i can't her can't remember her name sorry but haven't played a pokemon game in years so i was hyped to play this but often got stucked looking for what do or who to find 

29 minutes ago, Geresh said:

help don't know where to go to am at blacksteele castle and i can't her can't remember her name sorry but haven't played a pokemon game in years so i was hyped to play this but often got stucked looking for what do or who to find 

I don't understand, do you mean Emma, or Valarie? Or Saki? 

18 hours ago, Bloodhex said:

Kind of stuck in the Castle. I am currently at the flower fields...

Any suggestions what to do? I literally tried all i can imagine, but i don't even find the NPCs.

Are you looking for Saki ?

After reading the purple book in the library,you need to go through the tree on the right behind the Absol statue.

Literally just got close to Goldenleaf town or w/e it's called, I got locked out by Ren's dumbass. Then I found the Kingdra wing, cleared out the Crobat event and i'm completely lost at where to go now lol.

38 minutes ago, The Only God said:

Literally just got close to Goldenleaf town or w/e it's called, I got locked out by Ren's dumbass. Then I found the Kingdra wing, cleared out the Crobat event and i'm completely lost at where to go now lol.

You have to find Venam so that she can destroy the blockage. you will find her in Underground Sewers in Gearen City with her friends in top right side where there will be cracks in the wall

4 hours ago, Yagami said:

Are you looking for Saki ?

After reading the purple book in the library,you need to go through the tree on the right behind the Absol statue.

Doesn't help. I actually tried pretty hard so far. You mean the absol statue at the garden, if you go through the gate on the left, right?

Read the book on the table, but... nothing really helped.

1 hour ago, Bloodhex said:

Doesn't help. I actually tried pretty hard so far. You mean the absol statue at the garden, if you go through the gate on the left, right?

Read the book on the table, but... nothing really helped.

Not the book on the table.The purple book on the upper right book shelf.Then go through the tree on the right behind the Absol statue.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Atharva said:

Plz help me where can i get emotion powder or where to find amber

After getting the TM magma drift,did you go to tesla's house and talk to Venam and Valerie ? Then you should go to the mountain and a guy will give you emotion powder when you enter the mountain.

Also there was a bug in this event so make sure you have patch 10.

On 8/6/2017 at 8:39 AM, Yagami said:

After getting the TM magma drift,did you go to tesla's house and talk to Venam and Valerie ? Then you should go to the mountain and a guy will give you emotion powder when you enter the mountain.

Also there was a bug in this event so make sure you have patch 10.

So after i patch , should i hAve to go to her house again or do something else?

How to patch it?? I have downloaded the patch but how to patch the game?

8 hours ago, Yagami said:

Not the book on the table.The purple book on the upper right book shelf.Then go through the tree on the right behind the Absol statue.

thanks that i was what i have trying to do since

21 hours ago, kaiopokoll said:

did u find the book? i didn't

it's on the bookshelf

Also i need help don't know what to do with this chick i don't remember pokemon  games being hoard to play in terms of hiding and finding things 

Capture.PNG

Capture 1.PNG

24 minutes ago, Geresh said:

Also i need help don't know what to do with this chick i don't remember pokemon  games being hoard to play in terms of hiding and finding things 

Once you find the book with the blue prints, go to the center of the glass case in the middle and click.  

i'm at the point where tesla's daughter ran off after fighting with venam and venam ran after her. apparently i have to find them but idk where to go. i've been searching the island for like half an hour but no luck.

edit: so i'm dumb and didn't see the doorway in the villa. found them

Edited by Clone
Just now, Clone said:

i'm at the point where tesla's daughter ran off after fighting with venam and venam ran after her. apparently i have to find them but idk where to go. i've been searching the island for like half an hour but no luck.

Back in Aquamarine cave, I believe.

Hey guys, haven't played in a few days and I'm completely lost. Last thing I remember is beating Kyogre, but I may have done some steps after that... Can someone list the next few steps afterwards ?

I remember getting the HQ railnet key, and Amber apologizing to her mother for being a spoiled brat all the time, maybe that helps!

Thanks in Advance

Edited by QuyDinh