Jump to content

Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]


Jan

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, drshocktapus said:

Okay i'm stumped again, i'm in crawli's gym and the puzzle apparently involves "befriending" the pokemon, I have made it to the end and I assume I need the ariados to finish it but they have all vanished after I left to heal and the teleporter that is meant to take you back to the last one you used doesn't work. Is there another way to bypass the puzzle or is my save permanently messed up as I went to where the saves are meant to be kept but for some reason only my saves from previous playthroughs are there. 

try using the patch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, lokighost said:

 

I donno spend 4 hours trying to find a way up there

 

same i seriously don't know

my only option is somewere behind the snorlax on route 8 but otherwise i have no clue

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, lokighost said:

that odd person give it to you befor you enter the train again after the gym battle for the grass gym

 

NVRM i do have it :P I didnt see it xD thanks anyway and forgive my stupidity :P

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, FleetWood said:

Can you look at past dialogue? I skipped some by accident and no one seems to know what to do next in the prison in this version

tbh I donno in this verson but I don't think you can 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, lokighost said:

tbh I donno in this verson but I don't think you can 

I'm on the second day after saki (i think) asks you to meet her but for the life of me she is nowhere to be found

Edited by FleetWood
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

I'm on the second day after saki (i think) asks you to meet her but for the life of me she is nowhere to be found

 

yeah i think im at the same place and im stuck

i read the book in the library (the story about the knight and queen) and then i went to the left of the castle and i cant find anyone there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FleetWood said:

I'm on the second day after saki (i think) asks you to meet her but for the life of me she is nowhere to be found

 

47 minutes ago, dragoniteborntacoz said:

 

yeah i think im at the same place and im stuck

i read the book in the library (the story about the knight and queen) and then i went to the left of the castle and i cant find anyone there

do you two have ver 9.2?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, dragoniteborntacoz said:

i downloaded the latest patch today so i have whatever that one was

The book you read is the wrong one, (I just got past this) You're looking for one on one of the shelfs on the right side on the bottom floor

Edited by Endless_TGX
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dumb question but, how does the patch even activate? I already have it downloaded, so do I just need to play the game regularly and the patch will automatically start working, or do I need to set some sort of confirmation?

Because I'm in Crawli's gym and the Ariados still won't come back.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What do I do after I get done playing as Emma in the Prison Library? After the cutscene it takes me to my cell and the doors are closed and I don't know what I'm suppose to do. [This is the most recent version]

Capture.PNG

Edited by Endless_TGX
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, sakurajinguji said:

Dumb question but, how does the patch even activate? I already have it downloaded, so do I just need to play the game regularly and the patch will automatically start working, or do I need to set some sort of confirmation?

Because I'm in Crawli's gym and the Ariados still won't come back.  

You grab all the folders from the patch, then put them on the main Rejuv Folder, then a window will appear to tell you whether you want to replace the archieves with the same name or not, you pick replace. Done. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm at the part in blacksteeple where you need to avoid being spotted by the guards but where am I supposed to go exactly? I can't go through the path to the west that leads to the absol statue seems like there is an invisible wall there..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, tbclandot said:

I'm at the part in blacksteeple where you need to avoid being spotted by the guards but where am I supposed to go exactly? I can't go through the path to the west that leads to the absol statue seems like there is an invisible wall there..

go up and over the walls to the right, thats how you reach the statue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...