Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

HI me again and still lost. So i am at the point that i went back to Caratos Mt to get the magma stone. GO tot the point where it was keep it or give it, so i decided to give it back. Then went back to the villa to tell everybody. Melia left and i have no clue as of where to go. Checked Mt Valor, went back to the ship talked to all the npc's and nothing. Any help would be a ppreciated and i am in v8.1! Thanks a lot!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you lost and need guidance on where to go? Just post the last thing that happened in-game and someone will hopefully get back to you as soon as possible!

the room right next to where you were with melia, inside the rangers HQ

Posted Images

• Global Mods

HI me again and still lost. So i am at the point that i went back to Caratos Mt to get the magma stone. GO tot the point where it was keep it or give it, so i decided to give it back. Then went back to the villa to tell everybody. Melia left and i have no clue as of where to go. Checked Mt Valor, went back to the ship talked to all the npc's and nothing. Any help would be a ppreciated and i am in v8.1! Thanks a lot!

If you gave Cera the Magma Stone, you need to go to the other entrance to Valor Mountain which is in Crawli's gym (past the door he enters through when he battles you on the bottom floor).

Hi! I'm in Mount Valor right now. I defeated "the whale" and both the blue and red crystals can be activated. I also have the HQ key from that technician guy. I'm not sure where to go though because when I try to cross the magma, there's a missing rock and every other place seems like a dead end.

7s9qIId.png

• Global Mods

Hi! I'm in Mount Valor right now. I defeated "the whale" and both the blue and red crystals can be activated. I also have the HQ key from that technician guy. I'm not sure where to go though because when I try to cross the magma, there's a missing rock and every other place seems like a dead end.

7s9qIId.png

You need to activate the rock smash pillars like in Carotos Mountain.

Hi guys. I am playing v8 and am now at Mt. Valor. I got magma drift and entered it but I did not get any "emotion powder" item when i went in. I met Amber who told me the mountain has emotions but I can't change them.

• Global Mods

Hey can anyone tell me where can I find Venam to grant me access to GoldenLeaf town?

She's in the sewers. If you've ever seen a set of doors down there that was locked (on the right side on the way to the switches that unlocked the door to the Garbage Crew), they're unlocked now.

Please help me. I just defeated the deoxys near Kakori Village. After I spoke to (I think it was melia, can't remember), the was a short cutscene of a boat stopping at the port blasting music. Apparently they came to fix the teleporters. Melia says something like "Is that..? No, it can't be!" And runs off. I have no clue where to go now. I've tried talking to Augustus and he just says "this place isn't exactly the S.S Oceana, but it will have to do for now. we should be docking at Oceana pier quite soon." I have no idea where to go

Hey, I just started playing again after a month and cant remember where Im supposed to go lol. I distinctly remember going to a certain cave, where a leader of team meteor was with a legendary pokemon. Also an old lady died in the cave, and now I dont know where to go :P would love it if you can help me out. I have 7 badges so its after that.

• Global Mods

Hey, I just started playing again after a month and cant remember where Im supposed to go lol. I distinctly remember going to a certain cave, where a leader of team meteor was with a legendary pokemon. Also an old lady died in the cave, and now I dont know where to go :P would love it if you can help me out. I have 7 badges so its after that.

Team Meteor is from Reborn. The Eldest also wasn't taken out; Cera doesn't do anything to her regardless of your choice.

If you kept the Magma Stone: go to Kristiline and unthaw the TM shop to get Magma Drift, then enter Valor Mountain.

If you gave Cera the Magma Stone: I think you have to go to the villa first and explain what happened, and then go to the bottom of Crawli's gym where you'll find the alternate entrance to Valor Mountain.

been awhile since I was there. But there should be a person in the mountain who gives you the item to get the emotion powder

No one there. After I enter the mountain the only character I interact with is Amber.

Did you use the Route 5 entrance (by not giving Cera the Magma Stone) or the entrance under Crawli's gym (by giving Cera the Magma Stone)?

I chose to give the stone away but I still got half of it (it broke). So I could get magma drift. Then I took the Route 5 entrance.

• Global Mods

I chose to give the stone away but I still got half of it (it broke). So I could get magma drift. Then I took the Route 5 entrance.

That's strange. Through the Route 5 entrance you're supposed to meet him right away. For Crawli's entrance you meet Amber first, but still go up to meet him. I think this is a bug.

• Global Mods

TFW no help

Sorry. You're supposed to find Melia and Venam in one of the rooms in the Ranger HQ, but I forget which specific room because of how many there are. (the reason I didn't reply originally is because I didn't remember which room so I didn't think I'd be much help, although in hindsight it would've been helpful to give you the general area)

Okay, so i just beat the Groudon in Caratos Mountain, chased the Xen Grunt and then talked to the Eldest. Now i cant find my way out of the stupid mountain! I backtracked to the elevators, but they dont work, and when i go to Floor 5 i just get trapped there and have to reset.

Pls halp meh.

Edit: Okay I somehow made it through. For future reference, keep backtracking and if you get caught in this glitch, instead of selecting a floor in the elevator, select "none". This will take you to the next floor and untrap you.

Edited by kalzone678

So I'm in the Darchlight Manor now, I followed the Clefairy Doll but I think I'm stuck now.

I got the Light Ball from the well in the backyard, but isn't there anything else to do?

Is it possible to do something with the safe or the tv?

• Global Mods

So I'm in the Darchlight Manor now, I followed the Clefairy Doll but I think I'm stuck now.

I got the Light Ball from the well in the backyard, but isn't there anything else to do?

Is it possible to do something with the safe or the tv?

If you've made it to the back of the manor, that's the end of the sidequest currently.

• Upvote 1

I found Amber in Aquamarine Cave and she asked about her CD, that is in Venam's possession.

So I went to Teila Resort, talked to everybody, but nothing. I went to Gaeren City too, talked to Venam's mother and nothing

What should I do??

Edited by kaiopokoll