Game On + New Forum Mods

Amethyst

• Administrators

Brief announcement-- no, it's not episode 13 sit down, ya hooligans

Firstly, Blind Guardian been working hard at keeping the Reborn section forums under wraps, and as such he's moving up to a Global Moderator position. Further, everyone's favorite local farm animal Sheep will be joining him after some notable recommendations from the staff. Congrats to those two, and thanks for your hard work!

(you know, I typed that farm animal comment, forgetting about the young Cowtao... pretty soon we're going to be able to sing old McDonald with our forum mod team... what sound does a Blind Guardian make?)

As anybody who scrolls down on the board ever might notice, we also have a new forum section. We're unplugging the video games from the radio tower (how you gonna play games on a radio anyway?) and giving them their own section. In the coming future we also might look to endorse more games besides Pokemon (we've hosted LoL and Minecraft in the past- what else?), but for now, the topics will have a new home. We'll get those transferred over shortly, but feel free to post away in the mean time.

And if anyone dares make a Yugioh reference out of the topic title, I will actually change all of your profile information to be Tristan. You don't want to be that useless, right? Don't test me.

...Mooooo~ -Cowtao

• Upvote 2

Well, congratulations Dan. You've certainly earned it.

A huge thank you to everyone who congratulated me on this. It really means a lot.

Also, considering the recent retirement of both Tempest and Vinny, all I can say is that we've got some big shoes to fill. Really big shoes.

• Upvote 1