Pokemon Movie Nights

• Administrators

Starting now until not now, we're going to be streaming Pokemon movies every Sunday night at 9 PM EST. The link will be posted on the server at that time so if you're game, come join us!

This week's movie, since we're just starting, will obviously be Pokemon, The First Movie. Hope to see everyone there!

• Upvote 2

Ooh looks like fun :) But Ame you might want to make a reminder about Pokemon Movie Nights because people like me who forget things easily will, obviously, forget about Pokemon Movie Nights and not attend. So will you be making some kind of update to this post saying that "Pokemon Movie Nights are happening right now" or something like that?

I can't go on the PO server because I have a Mac OS X...

I've done it. There are mac downloads for it... And there is also the Reborn Chat option on the right which is identical to the server.

Might pop into the server to join y'all for this, we'll see. Most of the time I'm on after 9PM, though, so I'll probably miss half of the movie or something. Not that I haven't already seen all of them bar like... the three newest ones or something. Multiple times.

I totally failed to join this week, damn I like that one. 3rd might be my favorite though honestly. Haven't seen the past few but i tend to like them more than the regular anime (maybe they are more serious...like the anime was originally...)

I didn't see anything about where you are streaming them though or how one would, erm, participate and with this, we have achieved cult status, whatnot.

I really need to pay closer attention to the forums huh, because this was a quick announcement and I didn't see it in time.

Edited by chuckles

• Administrators

The link is also posted in statuses at the time of the event as well.

Thanks to Silver for hosting tonight while I was at work. Movie night returns to the regular Sunday night time with Pokemon 2000 next week!

okay but where do you go when the movies on and what time is it as well as your GST so the people of the world know how to calculate what time they have. e.g. +10 GST australia.

You can go to Reborn Chat over on the left or download Pokemon Online (Which I reccomend) at 9pm Eastern standard time. The link to the stream is posted on the website as well on the server. It depends where you are in Australia.