What do you look like?

Ice

No... im the ugliest here >> << lol

This sucks, seriously! I don't look that great, short haircut yeah yeah get use to it. Haha, that's everyday. Plain colored t-shirt, camo or khaki pants with my combat boots. You wonder why no one in my high school messes with me. Ps, I'm Indian.

http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/F...t=bootme001.jpg

http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/F...rrent=eh004.jpg

I got my hair cut a bit shorter. By the way to access, my guest password is poochy. Sad I know but I can't figure out how to take it off. Oh and sniff through my other albums, I don't care. Paintings are special handmade by me, if you'd like to know how send me a message. :] I'd be glad to make you a pokemon one. cheers.

Iiiiiiiiiiicccceeee you look good! Although I do prefer your longer hair (from the few pictures I saw of you)

Your art is greaaaaat. They're all real, right? Like you painted them on a canvas? How'd you get them so clear as an image?

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9772/picture68f.jpg

New hat~

Welll it's mostly because it was on a wall not moving and framed. I used a varnish, that'd make it so no smudges could get on and give it that glossy look besides being behind glass that was wiped off twice a week. I drew and painted them yes, thank you for the compliment I'm flattered. No one really says anything about my art in my hometown except for my teachers. Actually I do pokemon drawings too, painting one for Mashew and another one for Miss Kitty. Haha long hair, yeah I'll grow my hair out.

..You painted those... you.. what. how. that's. no. I don't believe it. They're too good.

;; In the words of Zek Siken,"You just gotta believe dude~" Well thanks for not believing. But yeah what I do is I draw out of imagination or what I see. Then I'll put that drawing through a special paint program. It'll print me out a sizing thing so I can measure it to canvas and give me suggestions on paint colors. I'll redraw onto a canvas and you know..paint Oo

Haha, don't feel old, I already know I'm the youngest one here. By the way, I love that little person in your signature but I have no idea who he/she is. :lol:

Also, I want that hat. Badly. The only hat over that I'd wear is a top hat. Dunno why, but I love those things.

• 5 weeks later...