What do you look like?

Ice

Hammered a lil bit here

Spoiler

24099868_1469197489864015_839574044_n.jpg.8e460e4dd543e1372b31475461d68c3e.jpg

The time I've beat everyone at arm wrestling as the skinny guy. Nobody knew it was all a trick! *flex*

Spoiler

22686462_10211010281159336_665043086_n.thumb.jpg.b621e0b5f011c8679af10f4bfab36675.jpg

Why set your new room first when you can reach Diamond in League after a long week and snap some 3AM reactions (Lee Sin's not dead!!)

Spoiler

WIN_20180304_22_55_39_Pro.thumb.jpg.6d1b2c7de7b0c673bd4e50bbdd547ec7.jpgWIN_20180304_22_55_56_Pro.thumb.jpg.3e95de16d2658d633a943a21725fbd02.jpgWIN_20180304_22_57_15_Pro.thumb.jpg.546d59082459ac8565cc1f1cd4919426.jpgWIN_20180304_23_00_21_Pro.thumb.jpg.6f35c06b2297cfbac4a39f1cec5028d7.jpg

O and Thundermaze... Are you single? :D

• Thanks 1

my standards are decently low compared, at least I think.

1 - she's gotta wanna date me (big one right there)

2 - she's gotta be a nice person

3 - she's gotta have some humor

4 (most important one) - she's gotta accept me for who I am.

8 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

my standards are decently low compared, at least I think.

1 - she's gotta wanna date me (big one right there)

2 - she's gotta be a nice person

3 - she's gotta have some humor

4 (most important one) - she's gotta accept me for who I am.

Why wouldn't anyone want to date you dude

You're such a lovable bro

And I think those are quite great rules, provided accepting who you are doesn't mean you're unwilling to change the negatives about yourself. You'll get there man :D

5 minutes ago, Candy said:

*doesn't post pic of herself*

*sees @Thundermaze pic*

*turns gay*

OK OK enough now praise me ppl

I'm in dire need of attention 

Edited by RedAlert
My phone sucks
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, LemonJones said:

I propose a tournament. Winner gets a peck on the cheek. Entry money goes to charity/animal shelter of some sort.

*Sends out Toucannon*

Yer cheek is gone bruh

• Haha 1

@splargle mate you should say kudos to yourself for having the courage to show your face here despite your insecurities. I have a lot of friends way more attractive than I am and are constantly selfaware and depressed, so self-consciousness has nothing to do with looks. Looks are something inherited, nothing you can do about it. Well sure you can put on some makeup but there's a limit to what you can do with it, right? Anyways, what I'm saying is looks are nothing that you can be judged by - it's what you do with it that makes all the difference. I for one would rather someone be hygienic and clean over being extremely attractive. My ex-gf was very pretty but hideously unkempt, and trust me, that is much more of a turnoff.

I really hope I don't come off as cheesy o.O

Of course looks matter to an extent, I'm guilty of being superficial and am attracted first to good looking people, but they may not be the best people relationship-wise

Anyways I hope you guys didn't throw up as much as I did writing this post. Good day to y'all 

@splargleFirst of all HAHAHAHAHA(I read all of this with a smile on my face so thank you)

And second just like i thought you are pretty cute,i don't understand why you are insecure about your looks,i like how you look tbh(no joke or trying to be kind here).

I would like your last post like 9000 times but....I cannot add any more reactions today....

Tee-hee :P .

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

So I was gone for just a couple hours and it seems @Thundermaze's stunning kawaiiness (it's a word now) has made this page explode. What even.

@splargle Hey, you look great too *wink wink*

@Candy 200w.webp Will you be my prince?

*Places Thundermaze on my white horse*

*Dragoknight asks me to be his prince*

*Wynaut both*

Official playboy prince status ON

• Haha 1