League of legends Reborn Community give away

Lealush

Well as the title says I'm doing a give away on lol, but only for the community of well here.

Now let me explain how I'll do this give away/rules and how will you receive your reward.

There will be 3 rewards given in this giveaway, a $20-25 RP card, $10 RP card, and another $10 RP card

1. Why do this because I wanna make some people happy and because why not >>>>AME WTF I can't normally post WHY>NOT except with adding something in between besides a space.

2. First you have to just be a member of well here, but you need more then 15 posts. Now the question is why well, because I wanna see your somewhat active I will check to if you made all 15 posts in one day.

3. To enter I ask you post your Summoner name here and add me Lealush Shinkirõ on the NA server. Now the question is why add a random noob pft well hey were all friends here in this great community so maybe we can know each other in lol too. If you don't like this well sorry you can't enter.

4. Every 2 weeks I do a mystery skin give away for people on my Friends list so if you want even a better chance at getting lucky rule 3 helps you. Why every 2 weeks well because I can gift you until after 2 weeks from when you add me.

5. I will message you the codes through Skype/PM you here/ or send it through lol. It's up to whatever you prefer. I will have the codes within 2 weeks or less depends on if I go to the store, either way I'm giving a chance for people to enter.

6. I might do more giveaways later in the future so stay on the lookout for more random posts like this.

Well that's about it GL to all and sorry I can't let you all win, but good luck to everyone. Any questions/remakes or ect well please leave a comment below and Ill get back to you as quickly as I can.

Anyway the winners are

3.MrFameMonsta $10

2.MagicalKaito $10

1.Hyena sama $20-25

Edited by Lealush

If we get more then 55 members of Reborn to join in on this within a weeks time I will do further giveaways of skins and ect since I have some PAX skins left over Oh and a RIVEN SKIN CODE>.> that's somehow super over priced everywhere.

First day done with 9 members total participating 46 more members to join before I start thinking of more raffles. Don't worry I promise I'm a nice guy and I don't bite well not much well inner Renekton shows sometimes.

Edited by Lealush

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have been stalling the giveaway anyway since RP cards are taking forever to get in but I might just send everything as a gift if it comes to that Stay tune and don't worry Wizardchu you can join in on this too. Actualy Ill just do it now and Ill post the winners prizes will be coming either by gifting or RP cards whatever comes is easier for me depends on when the damm cards are restocked.

Anyway the winners are

3.MrFameMonsta

2.MagicalKaito

1.Hyena sama

Edited by Lealush

Sorry Taco your just unlucky it seems. Funny part is though I did the drawing twice to see who would win the second time and it was you>.>, but sadly I went off the first drawing. Second for fun was W8 anime, Eclipse and you>.> sorry to make you cry Tacos.

Edited by Lealush