Chansey S-toss and T-wave

Ousawa

In Reborn? No, unless we get TM 73 (Thunder Wave) sometime soon, or a Move Tutor that can teach Seismic Toss to Blissey or someone in her Egg Group that can also get Thunder Wave through level up/breeding.

Cause I already got a Roserade that has Toxic... :rolleyes:

And you think that justifies depriving Blissey of a move that it can use better than Roserade ever could?

Seriously, Toxic is a waste of a moveslot on Roserade, while Blissey is one of the best Toxic stallers in the game. Quit rollin' yer eyes and put Toxic on your Blissey, ya scrub.

Cause I already got a Roserade that has Toxic... :rolleyes:

well, i think Roserade will be much usefull with Attacking moveset rather than status stall. Maybe Toxic Spike is better than Toxic, and you can say Giga Drain will give it more HP lost to stall. But the fact is sweeper Roserade can kill things easily in 1 or 2 turns rather than Toxic. And Thunder Wave in-game is not eff like competitive (c'mon, if you got the right nature and EVs spread, you will be faster than almost everything in game). And Toxic stall- nothing can be better than Blissey (maybe Eviolet Chansey can, but we will have to wait for it)