Hidden power checker and ages of characters

CaveofZubats

There is also one in Apophyll Academy in one of the side rooms adjacent to the training ground. We can also assume that the main protagonist is over 18 considering he could not be put into Sigmund's Orphanage. I'd assume the three rivals are of the same age as well.

There is also one in Apophyll Academy in one of the side rooms adjacent to the training ground. We can also assume that the main protagonist is over 18 considering he could not be put into Sigmund's Orphanage. I'd assume the three rivals are of the same age as well.

There is side rooms in the academy? I never notice notice those. It does make sense to be 18.

Isn't Cain 17 though? I think I remember when he and Aya were arguing he said so.

Cain's not 17, Aya is.

what he said:

"In seventeen years I haven't been able to impress her once."

at which point she interjected and said that she was the one who was 17, to which Cain then responded:

"Yeah, and I'm sure she wasn't impressed even before I was born."

or at least that's somewhat like how the conversation went.

Can we expand this slightly and get the ages for the rest of the characters and gym leaders or at the least the ones that are still alive?

Protaganist: 18

Cain: 16-17

Fern: ?18?

Victoria: 18

Julia: (early twenties)

Florina: (Older than Fern early twenties)

Shelly: 12

Cal: (late teens)

Zel: (Would Zel have three different ages one for when each personality formed?)

Sirius: (late thirties-early forties)

Lin: (late twenties- Early Thirties)

Taka: (early twenties)

Heather: 10

Aya: 17

Sapphira: (Early twenties)

Noel: (early teens)

Charlotte: 15-17

Laura: 18 (she just got out of the orphanage)

Bennett: (mid teens)

Hardy: (late teens)

Titania: (early-mid twenties)

Amaria: (early- mid twenties)

Luna: (mid teens)

Adrienn: (early twenties)

Radomus: (I don't wanna deal with this)

Gardevior: (^^^^^^^^^)

Shade: (Does shade have an age)

Samson:( Mid twenties- late twenties)

Ciel: (Early- Mid twenties)

Terra: (Nah bruh.)

Ring Master: (early twenties)

If we can figure out the ages I was planning on just adding them in this post. I dunno it's just something thats been on my mind I think we can easily estimate the general age groups for certain characters if I'm wrong feel free to correct me. I'm sure someones made a post of this before, but I didn't see it so yeah....

Edited by Stealth

Can we expand this slightly and get the ages for the rest of the characters and gym leaders or at the least the ones that are still alive?

Cain: 18-19

Florina: (early twenties)

Shelly: (early-mid teens)

Zel: (Would Zel have three different ages one for when each personality formed?)

Sirius:

Lin:

Heather: (early-mid teens)

Charlotte:( mid teens)

If we can figure out the ages I was planning on just adding them in this post. I dunno it's just something thats been on my mind I think we can easily estimate the general age groups for certain characters if I'm wrong feel free to correct me. I'm sure someones made a post of this before, but I didn't see it so yeah....

some things I think can be corrected:

I think that Fern and Florina may or may not be Fraternal twins, though we really can't know for sure since it hasn't really been clarified in the game if this is the case and whose older than whom... (Though even if their twins, I've the sneaking feeling that Florina's the older one)

I'm fairly certain Cain is somewhere in his mid teens (Probably 16 or so) due to the fact that Aya is his older sibling and we have a definite age for her now (17)

we have a definite age for Shelly: 12 years

Cal might be more in his early to mid-twenties, though we can't exactly know for sure because we haven't met his older brother (Whose name escapes me right now) yet

For Sirius, think it's safe to place his age as somewhere between 38 and 45 years

Lin: (Judging from her old Reborn leader league card) either late twenties or very early thirties

Heather... I'd judge her to be a few years behind Shelly, so ten or maybe eleven?

For Radomus... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say mid-thirties to early forties

Gardevoir... I don't even know if a Pokemon, even a humanoid one, would age at the same or similar biological rate a person would... so I'll just leave that alone for now...

We'll probably never know how old shade is (OR... Was... which ever you prefer)

Samson came of as more late-twenties to early-thirties to me

and for terra... I don't... I'm not even gonna try that one...

so, Ame... how many did I get right?

Edited by Stratos

Cain: 18-19

Florina: (early twenties)

Shelly: (early-mid teens)

Sirius:

Lin:

Heather: (early-mid teens)

Charlotte:( mid teens)

Fern has to be at least 18 since he's able to do the gym challenge, ditto for Victoria

Heather's 10 if I recall correctly.

Terra's age is appropriate

some things I think can be corrected:

I think that Fern and Florina may or may not be Fraternal twins, though we really can't know for sure since it hasn't really been clarified in the game if this is the case and whose older than whom... (Though even if their twins, I've the sneaking feeling that Florina's the older one)

I'm fairly certain Cain is somewhere in his mid teens (Probably 16 or so) due to the fact that Aya is his older sibling and we have a definite age for her now (17)

we have a definite age for Shelly: 12 years

Cal might be more in his early to mid-twenties, though we can't exactly know for sure because we haven't met his older brother (Whose name escapes me right now) yet

For Sirius, think it's safe to place his age as somewhere between 38 and 45 years

Lin: (Judging from her old Reborn leader league card) either late twenties or very early thirties

Heather... I'd judge her to be a few years behind Shelly, so ten or maybe eleven?

For Radomus... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say mid-thirties to early forties

Gardevoir... I don't even know if a Pokemon, even a humanoid one, would age at the same or similar biological rate a person would... so I'll just leave that alone for now...

We'll probably never know how old shade is (OR... Was... which ever you prefer)

Samson came of as more late-twenties to early-thirties to me

and for terra... I don't... I'm not even gonna try that one...

so, Ame... how many did I get right?

I can see most of those only one that I disagree with really is Cain because it's confirmed Cain is Aya's older brother maybe he's 17 but when he deals with her he tends to act more like a big brother in a sense so I'd like to think 18 again you don't actually have to be that much older or older at all to act like a big brother, but still thats just how I feel ^^;

I can see most of those only one that I disagree with really is Cain because it's confirmed Cain is Aya's older brother maybe he's 17 but when he deals with her he tends to act more like a big brother in a sense so I'd like to think 18 again you don't actually have to be that much older or older at all to act like a big brother, but still thats just how I feel ^^;

Cain is Aya's younger brother though...