Pokemon Reborn for Macs!

Tacos

Ok so I happen to be very slow and lazy but I finally tested 1.8 to ensure there are no major changes that would affect reborn and that seems to be the case. Nothing has changed in this way. I'll update the OP to reflect this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the step in which you run directly in a folder location, I only have the option of some Sims 3 folder from ages ago, and if I try to run it there nothing happens.

Sorry if I misunderstood the instructions can someone help?

c98b6047e0.png

*Edit: Rephrasing and adding image*

Edited by tom6067

Hi,so i have been on the mac for long and ive been playing the game with no particular major issues ever since i downloaded it, but recently i have been trying to play again and the message i get is the following:

P.S: please help me im really starting to lose my patience :(

post-59775-0-32280600-1468886788_thumb.png

Make sure you have wine open, and click on the wine icon at the top right corner of your screen. There should be an option about changing your prefix if I remember correctly. Where does it say the prefix is?

Make sure you have wine open, and click on the wine icon at the top right corner of your screen. There should be an option about changing your prefix if I remember correctly. Where does it say the prefix is?

Just wondering, how do you get that wine icon? I had it on my old computer, but my new computer doesn't seem to have it, even though I have three different wine prefixes and now have no way to switch between them.

Just wondering, how do you get that wine icon? I had it on my old computer, but my new computer doesn't seem to have it, even though I have three different wine prefixes and now have no way to switch between them.

I just open the wine app and it shows up there. I don't know why it won't for your new computer.

I just open the wine app and it shows up there. I don't know why it won't for your new computer.

Okay. Well, that's weird. Out of accident today, I clicked next to the wifi icon in the top bar, and apparently the menu is there, but the icon is invisible. It doesn't show up, but clicking where it should be shows the wine files menu.

• 1 month later...

So, Mac OS Sierra has arrived, and I would just like to make it known that there is no version of wine currently proven to be compatible with it yet. Because of this, I advise waiting to update if you can. I will be updating the OP to reflect this.

Hi i downloaded de game recently and if possible i wanna know when will the episode 16 be released . Thanks

It will be released when its ready. No-one, including the developers know when this will be. You can keep up on its progress by viewing the development blog, which has a completion status thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok awesome! Can't wait to start, thanks man.

One last question, is there a way to speed up for mac? I enjoy good storylines a lot, but I kinda dislike grinding for levels so thats why I'm curious.

Edited by Godot