Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Hartforde

Question

I am not sure if its always been there, but I have not downloaded episode 12 yet. So in ep. 11, there is this emolga jumping from roof to roof in the Beryl ward area, near the Pokemon center in the area, I need to breed that sucker.... I'm wondering how to get it... Help plz?

13 answers to this question

Shiny.... Spit-shined by heaven... Jasper... I never did remember names well, maybe its in jasper and I'm giving the wrong location. I'm getting all soul-searchy again, at least now, I know getting it is possible.

O_o Wat. How. Its supposed to be gliding if its on a windy day..

I don't really remember, it's been a while...

I was there progressing with the story and I saw it's ears behind the tree... I thought: "wait... is that a Pokemon?" *Quicksave* *talk to it* Shiny Emolga appears...

it may have been evening or night time... I think in the text box it said something that Emolga was sleeping^^

Shiny.... Spit-shined by heaven... Jasper... I never did remember names well, maybe its in jasper and I'm giving the wrong location. I'm getting all soul-searchy again, at least now, I know getting it is possible.

Shiny rates are increased in this game so don't be surprised if you encounter alot, and you just got the names wrong of the wards. The ward the Emolga is in is the Jasper Ward, where you fought the first PULSE Tangrowth.

I don't really remember, it's been a while...

I was there progressing with the story and I saw it's ears behind the tree... I thought: "wait... is that a Pokemon?" *Quicksave* *talk to it* Shiny Emolga appears...

it may have been evening or night time... I think in the text box it said something that Emolga was sleeping^^

Hm.. well -shrugs - I got nothing.

Shiny rates are increased in this game so don't be surprised if you encounter alot, and you just got the names wrong of the wards. The ward the Emolga is in is the Jasper Ward, where you fought the first PULSE Tangrowth.

Second PULSE Tangrowth. The first was in Obsidia ward. Wait, unless... Plz don't tell me they removed that boss fight!

Second PULSE Tangrowth. The first was in Obsidia ward. Wait, unless... Plz don't tell me they removed that boss fight!

Oh whoops, messed up. I completely forgot about that, you're right.

Hm.. well -shrugs - I got nothing.

In episode 9 (maybe even in 10) you could catch Emolga only when it was windy so i assume he caught it in an earlier episode

• Support Squad

Iirc it's a windy day, seeing as it can't hop about the buildings with the wind going wherever, test both. besides you are able to get a much better electric type imo, just search about in the same area

Basically there are 2 Emolga, though only one of them hops from roof to roof. The other one is under the tree where the Emolga is hopping from roof to roof (on windy days), I'm pretty sure that it'll be asleep under the tree during windy days. (I got mine on a windy day in e11)