Pokemon Reborn Trading Service!

Dban1

Hey MechyFox,would you like my Electrike for your Cubone?

Shiny_Cubone_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

This here would be my shiny Cubone I caught, didnt touch her or anything since it landed in my PC box. Also forgot to mention I also have a Shiny Ekans, Shiny Purrloin and Shiny Tangela. I'm not a big fan of electric pokémon to be honest (the anime's pikachu kinda ruined that type for me when I was little n watched the anime), and I already have my trusty Ampharos, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to have more electric types so I guess I'm up for it. Still interested?

Edited by Mechyfox

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm offering several Rattled Magicarp's, you can offer me Anything and for a nice offer, I'll evolve it into a Moxie Gyarados for you. :lol:

All because why not and cuz I'm a nice guy.

Edited by TheRoaringRight

I have a Lvl 58 Lonely Pidgeot that helped me alot through the game but ti just doesn't fit in my team anymore but I do like it to be used, so I'm putting it up for trade here. Please PM if interested

Stratos, I'll take the Nova if its still up for grabs, This is what I have available.

2x lvl 30 vanillite

lvl 40 sol rock

lvl 30 woobat

lvl 32 yamask

lvl 30 graveler

lvl 31 skorupi

lvl 40 heatmor

lvl 23 Espurr

lvl 5 magby

5x lvl 25 Nuzleaf

lvl 34 Trubbish

lvl 5 Mime Jr.

Fairy Egg

I need something to defeat Ice Leader Serra....

Stratos, I'll take the Nova if its still up for grabs, This is what I have available.

2x lvl 30 vanillite

lvl 40 sol rock

lvl 30 woobat

lvl 32 yamask

lvl 30 graveler

lvl 31 skorupi

lvl 40 heatmor

lvl 23 Espurr

lvl 5 magby

5x lvl 25 Nuzleaf

lvl 34 Trubbish

lvl 5 Mime Jr.

Fairy Egg

I need something to defeat Ice Leader Serra....

Alright... hate to break it to you, but Nova is now a level 70 rapidash who will be far out of your control...

though fear nor, I've a drought vulpix you can have:

714080244Trades-_Sol.jpg

I'll even give it up as a charity since I really have no need of anything you've listed here...

so yeah, You'll get her for free. (As in I want nothing that you offered and therefore won't bother asking for anything in return) sound good?

Edited by Stratos

you're welcome. I'll send you a PM and Invite Dban1 so he can do the work later on today

and I've decided to be extra nice; I've gotten Sol to a higher level for you (30) and she has a better move set now, consisting of Will-o-wisp, Flame Burst, Hex, and Dark pulse... and there;s a nice surprise in the EVs...

EDIT: Message sent,

Edited by Stratos

Hey guys ! I stumbled upon this thread and thought it was quite interesting. I still don't have a lot of good stuff as I just finished ep. 12 and now started breeding...Someone brought up a question I'm also concerned about: I have more than one save file so is there a rule that prevents transfers or trades from different save files to people ?

I could have a million interests to be honest (damn I wanna get my hands on a Mienfoo! That Drain Punch D:) but I'll focus on the main things:

- Pokérus, if anyone has that. It would be much appreciated;

- Unobtainable starters, giving priority to Froakie, Charmander, Torchic and Chimchar (I can breed them later so you don't have to give me amazing ones)

- Any Togepi, Riolu, or any unobtailable pokemon that used to be in the game (provided both of us have trade interests)

As I said, my offers are limited, but I have one file with Torterra and one other with Greninja for breeding (he has Scald, which I haven't tested yet but if it's a TM it can be passed on - it was a gift after he got "erased" ingame, so I really must consider if this should be exploited or not...)

I also have a bred Beldum with 31/22/25/22/22/21. It's not perfect but I can give it Clear Body and the nature you'd like. He's level 19 with no EV's as I used it for rebreeding.

List of shinies: Beedrill, Dustox, decent Fearow (29/27/23/6/27/20), Woobat, Bellsprout, Beldum (bad IV's though), Golbat, Ponyta, Pachirisu, Pidgeotto, Trubbish, Vivillion (devil colors geez), Magcargo, Paras, Binacle (Adamant 31/20/8/30/28/23)

I can breed Growlithe/Snubbul with Close Combat (for now I think that's the best offer - I also have a Brave Ralts with Shadow Sneak and Will-o-Wisp that can be rebred)

My file with Greninja has Magby, Chinchou and Magikarp but my Ditto doesn't have amazing IV's there so breeding is unreliable, sorry !

I guess that's it. Oh, and as far as shinies go, I can honestly just give most of them away as I have no use for them (I didn't list those I intend to use). I got a shiny Eevee from the cave but haven't bred it yet so I can't trade it yet either xD happy trading !

Edited by Shaderyus

I need something to defeat Ice Leader Serra....preferably lvl 40-50 because She has proven to be a rough challenge for me.

This is what I have available.

2x lvl 30 vanillite
lvl 40 sol rock
lvl 30 woobat *shiny*
lvl 32 yamask
lvl 30 graveler *shiny*
lvl 31 skorupi
lvl 40 heatmor
lvl 23 Espurr
lvl 5 magby
5x lvl 25 Nuzleaf
lvl 34 Trubbish
lvl 5 Mime Jr.
Fairy Egg

Edited by vess42

Up for trade, will field any offers on... newly bred piplup.. IV's are(not perfect as i didn't breed for IV's, more for moveset):

HP:26

Attack:29

Defense:31

Special Attack: 27

Special Defense: 0

Speed: 12

Preferably looking for a beldum if possible (preferably completely fresh)

post-49471-0-23051300-1407213134_thumb.jpg

Edited by Darkforce35

I am willing to offer anything for any Riolu

Would you be able to offer me a Gulpin in return for a freshly bred Riolu?

If no, then I can offer anyone essentially any Pokemon for a Gulpin, any interest?

Would you be able to offer me a Gulpin in return for a freshly bred Riolu?

If no, then I can offer anyone essentially any Pokemon for a Gulpin, any interest?

I have the Gulpin event available now, any nature preferences?

In return, I'd like a freshly bred Taillow, or at least one common candied down to like level 15-25. My favorite Pokemon, but it's available so late in the game. I don't mind what nature/IVs it has as long as it's not negative attack or speed. Preferably taught Facade through the TM, but if you don't have it, it's fine.

Edited by Alilatias

I have the Gulpin event available now, any nature preferences?

In return, I'd like a freshly bred Taillow, or at least one common candied down to like level 15-25. My favorite Pokemon, but it's available so late in the game. I don't mind what nature/IVs it has as long as it's not negative attack or speed. Preferably taught Facade through the TM, but if you don't have it, it's fine.

Sounds great, thanks! I'm not overly fussed, defensive-weighted IVs or nature would be best, but I mainly want it to fill my Pokédex and can always breed another later if I decide to use it.

And yep that's no problem, I've just bred one for you now, it's got strong IVs in attack, special attack and defense, and has a jolly nature (+speed, -special attack). Is that alright? I can teach it Facade, no problem. I've got all available TMs up to now (I think!) so if there's any other moves you want it taught let me know.

I am willing to offer anything for any Riolu

I've got a Riolu for you. But the question now is if you have a Froakie. If not, you could always trade me something else. If you're even still interested that is.

Edited by PlusBurdles

Yeah that looks great, cheers! I'm ready to trade whenever.

Sent a PM to the topic starter containing my save file. I guess he'll contact both of us soon?

---

I came across this the other day.

SHwjtIR.png

This is quite possibly the sweetest looking shiny I've ever seen. Although I don't think I'll ever actually use him, not that big of a fan of bug types outside of Vivillion. So I'd be willing to trade it to someone for anything that interests me, I guess. Maybe a Mudkip?

I've got a Riolu for you. But the question now is if you have a Froakie. If not, you could always trade me something else. If you're even still interested that is.

I don't have a froakie sorry, I do have a Scrappy Pancham, that1 does have a catch though, its timid nature, also have a Gentle Spiritomb or a Sirious Whynaut(shiny) if you want, also I'd be happy if some1 had a Starly(any nature is good) for my second playthrough

I don't have a froakie sorry, I do have a Scrappy Pancham, that1 does have a catch though, its timid nature, also have a Gentle Spiritomb or a Sirious Whynaut(shiny) if you want, also I'd be happy if some1 had a Starly(any nature is good) for my second playthrough

Hmm, that's too bad. Do you have any good water types that can learn surf because I don't think I do. So, if anyone's got a froakie, no matter how bad it is, I'd really appreciate it.

Hmm, that's too bad. Do you have any good water types that can learn surf because I don't think I do. So, if anyone's got a froakie, no matter how bad it is, I'd really appreciate it.

I'll check for ya

EDIT: I do have a Magicarp... I'm also willing to give a Muk for it with a decent Special Attack

Edited by TheRoaringRight