Pokemon Reborn Trading Service!

Dban1

What I offer

Speed Boost Torchic holding a lucky egg

What I want

Bulbasaur with Sludge Bomb and Giga Drain (Either male so I can breed, or decent evs, decent meaning 20+ special attack, and speed at the very least)

Edited by Caesar

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I offer

What I want

Bulbasaur with Sludge Bomb and Giga Drain (Either male so I can breed, or decent evs, decent meaning 20+ special attack, and speed at the very least)

Decent EVs or IVs?

Ark, how did you get Mienfoo O_o ? Was it because of early access due to being an Ace Member? But anyways, I guess I can trade a Swirlix for it if you're fine with that.

Not because of me being an Ace Member. Because of me being a beta-tester.

The trade sounds good.

Having trouble editting my post. Also looking for a Beldum, Eevee, and Froakie. And offering EQ Trapinch or Speed Boost Torchic for any.

Decent EVS I think, the ones which the game shows the player when one presses enter on the stats screen.

Edited by Caesar

What I offer

What I want

i got this venusaur (with sludge bomb and giga drain). But the offer of Speed Boost Torchic with Luck Egg is not worth actually. Breed this Venusaur is really hard especially i want a power IVs one. I got enough Grass team, so i can offer this Venusaur, but you must use another Starter if to trade with me. I don't need good IVs, just Charizard or Feraligart or Serperior, and i can breed myself.

EDIT: @Arkhidon: GIMME DAT MIENFOO!! ok sorry, just got too excited, what do you want to trade? i want this mienfoo so bad :(. i can get you anything that obtainable (i know nothing about hack, so that's it- and i can breed the best moveset for you too)

Edited by gutten_tag

Hey tag (Gutten_tag), if you want to clear your attachment space follow these instructions:

1. Go to your profile page.

2. Hit the Edit my Profile button in the top right hand corner.

3. Go to the Manage Attachments tab.

4. Delete the attachments you don't need to keep on the site.

Hey tag (Gutten_tag), if you want to clear your attachment space follow these instructions:

1. Go to your profile page.

2. Hit the Edit my Profile button in the top right hand corner.

3. Go to the Manage Attachments tab.

4. Delete the attachments you don't need to keep on the site.

tks for that. sometime i get lost and don't know where to delete my upload file @@. definitely do that :v :v

Looking for Froakie Lucario and Jolteon I have a Magby Zorua Magikarp Torchic Zubat Happiny and cyndaquill

I have Froakie can I have Cyndaquil?

Having trouble editting my post. Also looking for a Beldum, Eevee, and Froakie. And offering EQ Trapinch or Speed Boost Torchic for any.

Decent EVS I think, the ones which the game shows the player when one presses enter on the stats screen.

I can breed you a beldum. Can I get the trapinch with lucky egg?

I'm looking for anything that has a magmarizer as it's currently held item...

In return, I'm Willing to give one of the following:

• A jolteon (mid thirties)
  • A low level (around level 5) Ralts with the egg moves of Psychic and shadow ball
  • A Bouffalant
  • A tepig
  • A murkrow (I have the egg for it... don't know if it'll work, but hey, why not?)
  • An Eevee/ Eevee egg
  • A Blissey

anyone interested?

(I'll have to check some of these to make sure I still have them...)

Edited by Stratos

If you're asking how to get Sylveon in this game, you just need for Eevee to have max friendship and know a Fairy Type move. The Location Guide has it there: Pokemon Location Guide V2

OT: I'm looking for most of the starters excluding Torchic and the ones you can get as an event in-game. I'm also looking for Chinchou. I'm willing to trade some pokes/do requests for certain pokes.

OT: I'm looking for most of the starters excluding Torchic and the ones you can get as an event in-game. I'm also looking for Chinchou. I'm willing to trade some pokes/do requests for certain pokes.

I've got a Lanturn that's been boxed for a while I can trade to you so that you could breed a better Chinchou than what I originally had.

I'm looking for a Female Combee right now because I want a Vespiquen. For some odd reason, Vespiquen has been THE only bug type I've ever wanted and never been able to obtain. I will trade my Level 48 Lanturn for a female Combee, Derpy Simon.

I'm looking for quite a bit a poke with any level/evs/ivs/moves

Any starters at all besides event/totadile

Gulpin-my fav poison

munchlax/snorlax

Tyrunt

Amaura

Electrivire/item to get him

Gengar

I got every other pokemon to trade with a lvl 100 diggersby with pickup (never use him)