Pokemon Reborn Trading Service!

Dban1

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got my save now, but i don't have more space to upload my save file in here. so mediafire link can work with you too Dban??

Certainly!

If I want something badly enough, I can just hax it.

The majority of us here prefer to play the game more legitimately though

does anyone want to trade a totodile or froakie for my squirtle? I can try breed it some stuff if anyone is interested

I can trade you a totodile if you would like

Im interested in looking for a few Pokemon that seem to have only been available in earlier versions (either that or Im just too dumb to be able to find them) Elekid, Tynamo, Misdreavus, Swinub. If anybody has one they'd be interested in trading it would be appreciated but I don't have much to trade back I only started playing Reborn a short while ago

Im interested in looking for a few Pokemon that seem to have only been available in earlier versions (either that or Im just too dumb to be able to find them) Elekid, Tynamo, Misdreavus, Swinub. If anybody has one they'd be interested in trading it would be appreciated but I don't have much to trade back I only started playing Reborn a short while ago

Elekid is the only Pokemon in this list not available as of e12.1

Swinub can be found in Tanzan Cove/Mountain, Misdreavus is a Wasteland event and Tynamo is available for trade in Agate.

• Veterans

Well for Dban wating an electivire i can give you a temporary solution by giving you episode 10 as i have it ...somewhere XD

I would love to have an Riolu cuz i cant get it normally anymore and i dont wanna dish out ep10 as i mentioned ..that episode brings back BAD memories for me

Azery i could get you the riolu without trade.. i have ep 10 working already.. just send ur save file.. will do it the normal way if you want that is..

I'm mainly just looking for the starters that aren't available in events (I chose Torchic). I'm also looking for some other pokes I'll list later. I can do requests for pokes if necessary.

Some rare Pokes I don't use that are up for trade:
Sableye

Lvl 28, Lonely Nature, Keen Eye ability

Zorua

Lvl 25, Lonely Nature, Illusion ability

Solosis

Lvl 15, Relaxed Nature, Overcoat ability

Mienfoo

Lvl 45, Jolly Nature, Regenerator ability

Clefairy

Lvl 30, Adamant Nature, Magic Guard ability

Tynamo

Lvl 15, Modest Nature, Levitate ability

Some Pokes that I am looking for: note that, because the site is not currently up, I am unsure if some of these are unobtainable. Some of these are also from older episodes.

Togepi

Froakie

Aerodactyl (unsure if available)

Turtwig

Starly

Swirlix/Slurpuff (I don't know what the puzzle rewards)
Misdreavus

If you really want something I have, message me and we can work things out.

• Support Squad

Well, i feel as though, whilst cool, it kinda defeats the purpose of some of the balancing Ame has done. Many pokes were removed for a reason, so maybe illegal pokes like Staraptor and Magikarp should stay in older versions? just my opinion

That's a good point Dobby, but eventually we'll receive these pokemons (way way way later). So I have mixed feelings as well.

Ark, how did you get Mienfoo O_o ? Was it because of early access due to being an Ace Member? But anyways, I guess I can trade a Swirlix for it if you're fine with that.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

• Support Squad

That's a good point Dobby, but eventually we'll receive these pokemons (way way way later). So I have mixed feelings as well.

I mean the actual, non accessible pokes, the lvling system in reborn sorts out any Late game (kinda) pokes being accesed too early pokes being used too early