Pokemon Reborn Trading Service!

Dban1

Hi guys! I'm sure many of us want to be able to trade our Pokemon at some point in time in the game, but due to limitations, can't.

Since I have some spare time, I'd like to provide a temporary solution. I will act as the trading medium.

Here's how it works:

Ok so this is the simplified version:

-Once you and someone comes to a trade agreement, notify me and I will create a PM with the 3 of us in it (you, the trader, and me)

-Next, specify the Pokemon that you guys want traded

-Both you and the trader will upload yours and his save files.

-I will collect the 2 save files and execute the necessary procedures.

-I will upload the individual freshly traded and processed save files for both of you to download.

-Your new save file includes the desired Pokemon, and you no longer will have the pokemon that you offered to trade to him.

Edited by Dban1

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions: Would the Pokemon traded retain OT and IDno? Does Reborn's mechanics have the accelerated exp curve for those transferred from file to file? And finally, I think the Name Rater in game (could be wrong) lets you change the name of traded in game Pokemon, would you be able to change the name of transferred Pokemon? I hope not...

Questions: Would the Pokemon traded retain OT and IDno? Does Reborn's mechanics have the accelerated exp curve for those transferred from file to file? And finally, I think the Name Rater in game (could be wrong) lets you change the name of traded in game Pokemon, would you be able to change the name of transferred Pokemon? I hope not...

I can support most of those features you mentioned. And Reborn does indeed support accelerated EXP for traded Poke.

So uh, I'd LOVE to have any one of the Froakie line.

Problem is, everybody has access to all of the same pokemon. So, there's not a whole lot of reason to trade except for the EXP boost... And a few pokes some people missed out on for some reason or another like different versions of the game and all.

Anyways, if anybody was interested, all of my seriously trained pokes are listed in my signature. Only ones that are definitely NOT up for trade being my Gardevoir and my Scrafty. Those two have seen me through more hell than any other 6 pokemon I have combined.

So uh, I'd LOVE to have any one of the Froakie line.

Problem is, everybody has access to all of the same pokemon. So, there's not a whole lot of reason to trade except for the EXP boost... And a few pokes some people missed out on for some reason or another like different versions of the game and all.

Anyways, if anybody was interested, all of my seriously trained pokes are listed in my signature. Only ones that are definitely NOT up for trade being my Gardevoir and my Scrafty. Those two have seen me through more hell than any other 6 pokemon I have combined.

Would you accept a Greninja?

I want:

-the once-available-on-a-past-episode Shroomish or Breloom Got

-Heliolisk (no sunny days on my game yet) Caught

-Gulpin (got mime Jr before, so this event will not appear)

I have:

Every other pokemon available since Ep.9, so tell me what do you want

(Only first stage/non evolving pokemon to be traded)

EDIT: New requests/offered pokes @ page 5

Edited by nemesish

the only thing i want (and can't get) is starter. So Infernape lines and Greninja lines are the most wanted. And for clear, anyone want to trade with me just name one pokemon in these boxes (they got the BEST movesets they can get till now, example: Togepi: got Thunder wave and Nasty plot, Escavarlier got Megahorn and Pursuit; Crawdaunt: Aqua jet and Superpower. And i can take some request of breeding moveset before trading. And most of them got best EVs trained and nature already). If you don't want to breed, my trade can be useful. Here they are:

Edited by gutten_tag

My starter is Infernape and it has Adamant and 31 attack ivs. I also have a ditto do you want me to breed it? I'd really love a Lucario.

@gutten_tag

Edited by sonic112233

i accept all. My togepi got almost perfect IV, and my breloom got Spore and bullet seed already (technician of course). SO don't worry. And anyfroakie or infernape is fine too, because i want to breed them myself (i want Ice Beam froakie and thuderpunch chimchar actually). So when can we trade??

gutten_tag, I'll get you a Chimchar if I can get that Togepi. I'll have to breed it, and I don't know what IVs it'll have, but the offer's there

gutten_tag.

A Froakie for you if I can get that Breloom or a bred Shroomish with Spore.

Edited by gutten_tag

So, anyone ready to engage in some trading?

i'm ready, how about other 2 people want to trade with me??

EDIT: omg, i got no more space to upload my save file in here. You got any other way to get my save?? through email, gmail or something else??

Edited by gutten_tag

2. Each of the traders will upload their Game.rxdata files and send the links to me, and I will transfer the Pokemon respectively.

How would you trade them? I don't understand, please respond. @Dban1

I don't entirely understand the trading process friends.

Ok so this is the simplified version:

-Once you and someone comes to a trade agreement, notify me and I will create a PM with the 3 of us in it (you, the trader, and me)

-Next, specify the Pokemon that you guys want traded

-Both you and the trader will upload yours and his save files.

-I will collect the 2 save files and execute the necessary procedures.

-I will upload the individual freshly traded and processed save files for both of you to download.

-Your new save file includes the desired Pokemon, and you no longer will have the pokemon that you offered to trade to him.

i'm ready, how about other 2 people want to trade with me??

EDIT: omg, i got no more space to upload my save file in here. You got any other way to get my save?? through email, gmail or something else??

preparing the save right now.

Edit:

Here.

Froakie(The traded one) is at the party along with my Venusaur

Edited by nemesish