* Moves fixed:
Hurricane Hidden Power Nature Power Struggle Bug
* Abilities fixed:
Magic Guard Magician Poison Heal Competitive Defiant
* Some shiny sprite inconsistencies resolved
* Misdreavus restored
* Female Mewostic's ability now Prankster
* Freezes/crashes fixed:
Biking in Agate (checkpoint no longer bike-able)
Aventurine Woods berryplant
In-line crowd being blocked by Donphan
Awkwardness after losing to Samson
* Karrablast line can now breed properly

It also seems that I jinxed us hardcore by proclaiming the site was stable because it's crashed approximately thirty gajillion times today. I can keep resetting it but I haven't found a permanent solution yet. Working on it. Sorry.

• Administrators

I can't help but notice female Meowstic has Prankster...

Yet female Meowstic's abilities are Keen Eye, Infiltrator, and (HA) Competitive.

this is how it should be and I guess she misinterpreted my meaning when I showed it to her

Um... I downloaded it, and when I try to unzip it into a folder, it changes into a .cpgz file. Is this supposed to happen or am I somehow doing something wrong...

EDIT: Wait nvm, I know what I did wrong

Edited by Tacps&Flowers

Awkwardness after losing to Samson? I only recently found this game and haven't gotten there yet, actually kind of disappointed I won't get to see it

It wasn't awkward per se, but there was a bug where if you lost you were trapped there or something until you eventually beat him. Didn't happen for me since I bodybagged him though.

You missed that particularly annoying bug of Feebass not being in the game. Hopefully, it'll get fixed in episode 13.

Well I don't think the Prism scale is available yet either way, so it'd be just like Ame to put Feebas in E13, but not make the Prism scale available, or vice versa.

You missed that particularly annoying bug of Feebass not being in the game. Hopefully, it'll get fixed in episode 13.

Yea that bug is reeeeally annoying ^_^ don't worry though even if we do get a Feebas there will be no Prism Scale until after the E4 (and no Magikarp :unsure:)

Well I don't think the Prism scale is available yet either way, so it'd be just like Ame to put Feebas in E13, but not make the Prism scale available, or vice versa.

if you got episode 9, you can get prim scale (like i got in my bag now -_-). The same way i got Drizzle Politoed :v

Edited by gutten_tag

Wait, where did you upload 12.1? I went to the "game download" page, followed one of the mirror's links, and downloaded the game, but the Readme still lists it as 12.0.0

EDIT: Neeeevermind, if you go down to the "version history" section of the Readme, you can see it's 12.1. Kinda should've put it in the title though.

Edited by Eagleby18

• Administrators

Wait, where did you upload 12.1? I went to the "game download" page, followed one of the mirror's links, and downloaded the game, but the Readme still lists it as 12.0.0

EDIT: Neeeevermind, if you go down to the "version history" section of the Readme, you can see it's 12.1. Kinda should've put it in the title though.

Yeah, that was a deifnite oversight on my part. I only realized after they had already been uploaded.

may i knw which mirror u download for episode 12.1? i download from mirror 2 but it still stated there episode 12

As desribed above, check the Version History bit of the Readme to ensure that it actually does not have 12.1 listed. All mirrors are updated to 12.1

pls fix sticky web ame!! pls

She's said it before, but Pokemon Essentials doesn't have the mechanics for sticky web yet if I'm correct, so she can't do much at the time for it. You just have to be patient.