Speculation on Episode 13's Spoiler

Rosesong

It may also be something completely different! Maybe even a Parasect or some other Grass or Bug type whhich knows: SLEEP POWDER!

The PULSE spreads the Sleep Powder across the whole city. The longer you stay the sleepier you get (except Terra... becaus what the fuck is a physics!^^).

That would also explain why Cain and the Player didn't immediatly fall asleep.

Cain mentioned that was getting sleepier every second...

The low concentration of Sleep Powder in the air makes it barely noticable (or not at all) and it takes a while to take effect.

Maybe an Amoonguss PULSE? Spore everyone ^_^

I wouldn't fall asleep cuz i got dat Insomnia... irl

EDIT: Nah it's just a joke. I sleep so much, it's not even funny.

Edited by Vinny

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Just a quick question (just finished reading the whole bloody forum, I crai)

So the ex-Leaders so far not in this season of the Reborn League are: Fern, Victoria, Cain, Julia, Florinia, Corey, Shelly, Sigmund, Heather, Cal, Blake, Kiki (RIP), El, Radomus.......did I miss anyo- Oh Lin. Yea.

If the forum for reminiscing the leaders aren't here yet, can I ask: What happened to them all?

Fern got da b00t (too bad) with Sigmund (no comment here), Rini left (I read), I know what happened to Corey and Kiki......but where did Victoria, Cain, Julia, Shelly, Heather, Cal, Blake, El and Radomus go?

Julia boomed her computer and was replaced. She's back, but moved on since.

Cain got grounded for like ever after being caught with a boy (IRL Cain never ran away; instead he and Aya were apart because they each went with one of their parents after their divorce) and recommended his sister in his stead.

After Corey left, Heather gave significantly fewer and fewer fucks about being here. Blake and I tried to keep her around because we though it would be good for her, especially when she stopped talking, but she would not be persuaded and quit.

Blake quit when Heather did.

Cal quit when Blake did, and was rather #done with the whole affair with Kiki

Victoria was only a temporary stand-in for Kiki in the first place

Shelly moved away around the same time and so she dipped out as well. She later came back to take Bennett's spot, temporarily, when he went on a similar vacation. She's still interested in participating if he leaves again.

Radomus was in legal 'check' so to speak, and confident that he would be punished, Elias quit. He continued to come around looking for Luna when she went with Serra. Radomus reappeared as well, apparently having his name cleared.

Lin literally just disappeared idek. We had a stand-in acting as her due to the sudden issues created but it didn't work out

A lot of this all happened around the same time, so league shut down for a bit. That is, iirc, one thing lead to league closing for a week and then in that time whoever else quit so it was down for a little longer, rinse, repeat, boom. Only six leaders stayed after season 1: Amaria, Titania, Luna (although she was also gone at the time), Hardy, Terra and Shade.

Cain got grounded for like ever after being caught with a boy (IRL Cain never ran away; instead he and Aya were apart because they each went with one of their parents after their divorce) and recommended his sister in his stead.

After Corey left, Heather gave significantly fewer and fewer fucks about being here. Blake and I tried to keep her around because we though it would be good for her, especially when she stopped talking, but she would not be persuaded and quit.

Shelly moved away around the same time and so she dipped out as well. She later came back to take Bennett's spot, temporarily, when he went on a similar vacation. She's still interested in participating if he leaves again.

Radomus was in legal 'check' so to speak, and confident that he would be punished, Elias quit. He continued to come around looking for Luna when she went with Serra. Radomus reappeared as well, apparently having his name cleared.

Lin literally just disappeared idek. We had a stand-in acting as her due to the sudden issues created but it didn't work out

A lot of this all happened around the same time, so league shut down for a bit. That is, iirc, one thing lead to league closing for a week and then in that time whoever else quit so it was down for a little longer, rinse, repeat, boom. Only six leaders stayed after season 1: Amaria, Titania, Luna (although she was also gone at the time), Hardy, Terra and Shade.

Well that is rather unfortunate to hear :(. On a positive note, I'd love a gym leader spot xp

So, off topic question directed to Ame. Does Heather live with Blake in real life, and does she still live there?

Back on topic; if the resistance is taking shape in Calcenon and Labradorra (think I got both of those cities right), didn't Saphira take everyone to Calcenon? It could be that we face Saphira or Charlotte for our next badge. Also, where is Lin during this phase of Team Meteor's plans? I'm sure that Saphira would love another chance at her.

• Support Squad

Well that is rather unfortunate to hear :(. On a positive note, I'd love a gym leader spot xp

But could you handle the onslaught of Challenger after Challenger? Me included, and you know damn well i won't give up > :D.

EDIT:

So, off topic question directed to Ame. Does Heather live with Blake in real life, and does she still live there?

Back on topic; if the resistance is taking shape in Calcenon and Labradorra (think I got both of those cities right), didn't Saphira take everyone to Calcenon? It could be that we face Saphira or Charlotte for our next badge. Also, where is Lin during this phase of Team Meteor's plans? I'm sure that Saphira would love another chance at her.

For the next leader, there is Soooo many options to choose from :/

It may also be something completely different! Maybe even a Parasect or some other Grass or Bug type whhich knows: SLEEP POWDER!

The PULSE spreads the Sleep Powder across the whole city. The longer you stay the sleepier you get (except Terra... becaus what the fuck is a physics!^^).

That would also explain why Cain and the Player didn't immediatly fall asleep.

Cain mentioned that was getting sleepier every second...

The low concentration of Sleep Powder in the air makes it barely noticable (or not at all) and it takes a while to take effect.

They are transmitting it (whatever the cause of sleep is) by radio, so I don't think it's any kind of powder...

But could you handle the onslaught of Challenger after Challenger? Me included, and you know damn well i won't give up > :D.

EDIT:

For the next leader, there is Soooo many options to choose from :/

Oh hells yeah, I've been in like 20 different leagues on PS, I could be a backup for Titania any day ;)

Anyway, I'm truly thinking Titania, and then Amaria, because Amaria has levels around 74, so we are going to fight one more before her. Considering we need those vouchers to fight the Triumverate, we only have a few options. However, if you check, our infamous badge picture has changed again. Now it looks like Amaria is the final badge. So unless she's trained up since then, I think we can deem the badge picture inaccurate for now.

Man, this is a long forum post. Took me like 2 hours to read D: (i cri evrytim). Anyway, I think we won't be facing another gym leader yet. I think that Amaria will give us the badge after we catch her from jumping off the waterfall (a previous speculation that I don't want to look for) because we need the hm surf and can't use surf without and we need surf to get to next town or something like. Maybe we'll be able to go to the Opal Ward in Reborn City and surf to another town which might be important (because we took down Team Meteor in the factory that was producing waste because of the pulse muk quite a while ago and the lake would be clean right now).

To save Amaria, we'll have to be able to get to the bottom of the Cascade, which means we'll have to have Waterfall. I think we do fight Titania and Amaria next (I can't make up my mind, it changes constantly) and get access to use Waterfall and Dive

Man, this is a long forum post. Took me like 2 hours to read D: (i cri evrytim). Anyway, I think we won't be facing another gym leader yet. I think that Amaria will give us the badge after we catch her from jumping off the waterfall (a previous speculation that I don't want to look for) because we need the hm surf and can't use surf without and we need surf to get to next town or something like. Maybe we'll be able to go to the Opal Ward in Reborn City and surf to another town which might be important (because we took down Team Meteor in the factory that was producing waste because of the pulse muk quite a while ago and the lake would be clean right now).

I wouldn't say that we wouldn't battle a gym leader because we didn't get a level cap raise from Samson, and overlevelling is going to become a problem very soon, so I'm actually expecting a gym battle near the beginning of the episode. Also, that theory was mine ^_^. I'm pretty much going to assume we fight Titania and then Amaria because I don't even think we have a badge to handle Dive yet, so Titania's badge could give us that.

Well, if there's 7 more, and we know that the last is E4 and Champion, we can tentatively call it 6, which means 4 episodes with one leader and 2 episodes with two leaders. I say this coming episode is a two leader episode

Thanks a ton, Ame! Sorry for bringing this forum off topic~

• Veterans

Its Hardy i Just Have That Feeling

or Is Something Gunna Happen to Our Badges

Like Shade's One Maybe We have To Go back Beat Him AGAIN and he will lead us into Meteors hideout

I stopped reading this post after 3 pages. tl:dr

My theory is Titania is with Team Meteor, because of her encounter in Aventurine Woods.

Something happens while stopping Team Meteor and you're blasted off towards the desert.

You challenge Titania in the next episode in the desert.

Back in Reborn with Surf and Dive, Surf Shitbrown Lake, Dive and find Tara's body.

That's it. I wanna find the bodies.

Its Hardy i Just Have That Feeling

or Is Something Gunna Happen to Our Badges

Like Shade's One Maybe We have To Go back Beat Him AGAIN and he will lead us into Meteors hideout

Ame has too much story to make us backtrack to a gym we already beat. And with the whole situation in Agate, I doubt Hardy will be our next leader considering his town is in an eternal snoozefest. And losing badges is too unoriginal a thing for Ame to do.

I stopped reading this post after 3 pages. tl:dr

My theory is Titania is with Team Meteor, because of her encounter in Aventurine Woods.

Something happens while stopping Team Meteor and you're blasted off towards the desert.

You challenge Titania in the next episode in the desert.

Back in Reborn with Surf and Dive, Surf Shitbrown Lake, Dive and find Tara's body.

That's it. I wanna find the bodies.

I'm thinking that the desert is going to be our victory road for this game considering its size and that I don't see any gym leaders who could be in the desert. Or we could also have the elite 4 scattered around the desert and then the champ will be near the end.

• Veterans

Ame has too much story to make us backtrack to a gym we already beat. And with the whole situation in Agate, I doubt Hardy will be our next leader considering his town is in an eternal snoozefest. And losing badges is too unoriginal a thing for Ame to do.

I'm thinking that the desert is going to be our victory road for this game considering its size and that I don't see any gym leaders who could be in the desert. Or we could also have the elite 4 scattered around the desert and then the champ will be near the end.

K How About Shade Appearing Out Of Nowhere and Battling us after which he teleports us into The Attack Of Meteor Base

K How About Shade Appearing Out Of Nowhere and Battling us after which he teleports us into The Attack Of Meteor Base

Shade amy be a deity like figure but I don't think he really can teleport anybody except himself. If anything, we most likely need to make use of a Meteor disguise or an actual Meteor to infiltrate.

• Veterans

Shade amy be a deity like figure but I don't think he really can teleport anybody except himself. If anything, we most likely need to make use of a Meteor disguise or an actual Meteor to infiltrate.

Hmmm i Seem To Remember That Gengar Could Lear Teleport in gen1 so ?

It's not, as far as I know Amethyst created a map of the region.

And somewhere in the forums Amethyst made a list about the area's and any gym leaders residing there.

rebornmap.png

It's not, as far as I know Amethyst created a map of the region.

And somewhere in the forums Amethyst made a list about the area's and any gym leaders residing there.

rebornmap.png

damn, never seen that before >.>

Actually I may take that back, the next gym leader will probably be Adrienn, then Titania, for some reason. Amethyst keeps swapping the badges.

I've basically deemed that picture unreliable at this point, she will keep changing it so we can't speculate using it