Speculation on Episode 13's Spoiler

Rosesong

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiki used to be the fighting type gym leader for Pokemon Online, but I think she lost her fight with... (and here's where I'm unsure) cancer, was it?

• Veterans

Kiki used to be the fighting type gym leader for Pokemon Online, but I think she lost her fight with... (and here's where I'm unsure) cancer, was it?

*gasps*.......This world..how tragic some of it is...EHEHEHHE....Cancer why ...why does it exist and have to kill loved ones hehe..Emotioal ties they'r amazing now think of having that ripped from you in a single instant ..life and death...Black and White...red and Blue. "good" and "evil"

So did Corey Commit Suicide for real?

Edited by Azery123

I believe so, yes. I think that this link, it's an interview that a Youtuber did with Ame, explains it all.

EDIT: Look around 13:40 for when they talk about Corey.

Edited by Rosesong

• Veterans

Why is Sigmund No longer the Gym leader of electric?

Soz but i am Kinda new started on the server on june but lost account so i dont know as much

• Administrators

I don't really remember the specifics of the disorder, but it was some form of Lupus, which evolved into Nephritis or something like that. She and Victoria swapped back and forth for a number of weeks due to her health complications, and eventually she had to resign altogether. A couple months after that, she passed on.

So did Corey Commit Suicide for real?

Regrettably, yes. This was back in 2010, I think. He came on after a particularly poor fall-out with Heather, resigned, and disappeared for a time afterwards. He had left a message for Heather, but she didn't receive that message until around a month later. I found out about it from Blake, who had claimed unofficial guardianship of Heather (which actually was part of the initial fall-out's conflict). He adopted her after that, and to verify the threat of the letter, I did some digging. Unfortunately, I was able to find Corey's obituary in an online archive. Corey wasn't his real name, of course; the names have all been changed to the type-themes, but I'm certain that the entry I found was correctly for him. He had thrown himself off of a bridge into a river, and died.

....So he was a Child Abuser?

Sigmund wasn't actively abusing children; he was conducting unapproved studies in Electro Convulsive Therapy using his patients as test subjects. ECT isn't entirely inapplicable or illegal given the proper conditions, practices, etc, but the things he did with it were officially considered unethical by the IRB so he failed to seek approval for his research. His license has currently been suspended, and he's in a legal contest over whether or not he can be punished for his actions.

I'm not sure about him, I haven't seen anything about him around here... Anyone know anything about El?

El came to me in my initial hunt for leaders and requested I teach him how to play the game. His goal was to monitor his daughter's activity, since Luna had apparently been increasingly disobedient. Indeed, Luna eventually ran away during Season 1, so this website became the only avenue of contact he was able to maintain with her. For whatever reason, El was unable to pursue legal action against Radomus (idk why, he never told me the specifics) and shortly afterwards, Luna turned 18, annulling El's guardianship over her. El continued to hold venom against Radomus, and was eventually able to produce evidence that saw Radomus arrested (during which time Luna went to live with Serra instead, much to Elias' chagrin). I don't believe Radomus ever went to prison or anything, and he seems to be cleared now. I haven't heard from Elias recently.

'Umm, question, are Kiki & Corey real life people? As in living human beings? Whether they were or not, I still feel deeply saddened for them. Death has swung it's scythe yet again... Sorry for the unrelated question.. I was just really curious..'

'Umm, question, are Kiki & Corey real life people? As in living human beings? Whether they were or not, I still feel deeply saddened for them. Death has swung it's scythe yet again... Sorry for the unrelated question.. I was just really curious..'

I'm fairly certain all characters in reborn are based off real life people, with real events that occur in their lives being tied into the game in some form or another. I don't know if any significant character isn't based off a true story.

Both used to be gym leaders for the Pokemon Online league challenge; they were very real. The video and time I posted earlier lets you hear Ame talk about Corey, and another link I posted tells about Kiki's situation. Ame also commented on the matter.

EDIT:

Yeah, I caught on to that whole thing with the Tanzan house.

So first of all Sapphire - Saphira... just makes sense in my opinion. Saphira's family hides a lot of significance to the storyline we have yet to know. My guess, is that Saphira was the original owner of the Sapphire Bracelet, and lost it while attempting to escape the fire caused by Charlotte. Now, let's think about why Titania would be over at the family's home area. First of all, we all are aware that Titania was seen conversing with a Meteor grunt in the forests of Route 1. For now, we don't know much so for this theory she is going to be considered guilty by affiliation. Seeing as the base of Team Meteor's is very close, in Tanzan Mountain, it could be possible that Titania was a part of Team Meteor at the time, and was sent to investigate the lake after reports of a fire having been started there. So she goes, finds the bracelet, and deems it too valuable to just be left there. Titania most likely is not very supportive of Team Meteor, but was most likely forced into a situation of compliance with them. Because of this, she may not have been aware of the significance of the Sapphire Bracelet to Team Meteor's plans. So, she kept it for herself and most likely reported that a house had been burned down and nothing was found in the ashes. X amount of time passes and Titania meets up with Amaria again. Now, since Amaria and Titania knew each other from the trainer school, it is very likely they remained good friends up to this time, or were perhaps more than friends at this time as well. Amaria, still unaware of Titania's affiliation with Team Meteor, happily accepts the gift of the Sapphire Bracelet from Titania. Titania later moves up the ranks in Team Meteor. She finds out about the significance of the Sapphire Bracelet and moves with Amaria to the Celestine Cascade, far from where many people would normally venture in order to protect Amaria from the threatening possibility of Team Meteor finding Amaria and possibly killing her for the bracelet. Time passes and Titania still works undercover for Team Meteor. She finds her brother near her home after being launched by Terra's sledgehammer. Later arrives the protagonist in search of Hardy. When Hardy is woken up, he goes downstairs. When he sees the broadcast about Team Meteor, he desires to get involved. However, Titania, a double agent, warns her brother of the dangers of Team Meteor knowing exactly how dangerous they can be. Now comes the events of Episode 13. Team Meteor is closing in on Celestine Cascade. Titania fears for the safety of her partner and they go to hide on top of the cascade. Team Meteor finds them. As they draw closer, Titania knows that she could not possibly let Team Meteor lay a hand on Amaria. So a plan was devised in which the protagonist was to hide in the waters underneath the cascade using dive. When Titania pushed Amaria off the edge of the cascade, the protagonist was to ascend and catch her, and then run away. At this point, most likely we have obtained at least Titania's badge. So Team Meteor, now aware of her betrayal to the organization, either A: takes her captive or B: kills her. The protagonist backtracks with Amaria all the way to the Coral Ward, where Team Meteor would not expect them to hide.

If I come up with more, I'll edit, but this is what I thought of for now! ^_^

Sorry Tacos :/ You meant this theory?

It would make more sense that she's an ex-agent/double agent and is keeping Amaria safe, that's for sure

Both used to be gym leaders for the Pokemon Online league challenge; they were very real. The video and time I posted earlier lets you hear Ame talk about Corey, and another link I posted tells about Kiki's situation. Ame also commented on the matter.

'OH NO! Oh no.... , I really feel sorry for both of them... Death is just a bit cruel sometimes. It might be too late now, but I deeply mourn for both of them. Wherever they are now, I hope that they're happy.'

I believe so, yes. I think that this link, it's an interview that a Youtuber did with Ame, explains it all.

EDIT: Look around 13:40 for when they talk about Corey.

Wow... finally realized that all the gym leaders and major characters have stories in real life... It makes me sick to realize how lowly and casually I talked about Corey's suicide and Kiki's murder in game. If I had known these things occurred outside the game, I would have talked about them so differently when explaining this game to my friends. I now feel even worse for talking so casually about Titania possibly dying in game in my most recent theory as I now am aware that the deaths in the game were parallel to the deaths of the people the characters were inspired by. I guess this is sort of an apology for the way I used my words and the lack of respect I had for a person in a game who was far more than that in real life.

Wow... finally realized that all the gym leaders and major characters have stories in real life... It makes me sick to realize how lowly and casually I talked about Corey's suicide and Kiki's murder in game. If I had known these things occurred outside the game, I would have talked about them so differently when explaining this game to my friends. I now feel even worse for talking so casually about Titania possibly dying in game in my most recent theory as I now am aware that the deaths in the game were parallel to the deaths of the people the characters were inspired by. I guess this is sort of an apology for the way I used my words and the lack of respect I had for a person in a game who was far more than that in real life.

To be completely honest, I don't think a lot of people realize that the gym leaders, Fern, Cain, Victoria, Cal, Heather, and some yet to be met characters are actual people that participated as gym leaders on Pokemon Online.

But because of the correlation to real life, it's why I doubt that Amaria or Titania will die; they're both still gym leaders.

Edited by Rosesong

Ame dislikes you now. In b4

Charlotte didn't really start the fire afterall and it was one of the Meteor members that caused it or made her Vulpix cause it

It was said by Laura I thought that Charlotte was the cause of the fire though. She said she was playing with her vulpix, and I highly doubt Meteor had involvement.

It was said by Laura I thought that Charlotte was the cause of the fire though. She said she was playing with her vulpix, and I highly doubt Meteor had involvement.

But if your theory is right wouldn't Titania have been around during the fire, and isn't she somehow involved with meteor whether real or undercover?

But if your theory is right wouldn't Titania have been around during the fire, and isn't she somehow involved with meteor whether real or undercover?

That does remain to be seen. For all any of us know, Titania was threatening that grunt we saw her "talking" to, and didn't want her actions to get back to Amaria. Perhaps she was trying to get payback for Amaria

I guess I didn't make it clear enough, but in my theory Amaria would have come after the house had burnt because I'm pretty sure Titania said she found the bracelet untouched in the ashes of the house.

Now Im feeling really, really bad for playing this game D:

Why? It's kind of a book that tells you the history of the site, as well as the people involved in bringing the site to where it is today. There's also a saying that history is better than fiction.