Reborn XII: Demarcation

I legitimately have no idea where to go in this rock maze.

your not the only one my friend i have went round in circles like ten times because i got no clue....it seems as if there are rocks missing, i'd love hints also

ive just beat the goomy guy

Edited by sandy

your not the only one my friend i have went round in circles like ten times because i got no clue....it seems as if there are rocks missing, i'd love hints also

ive just beat the goomy guy

I'm at the same point myself. I can't figure out to make those rocks move it what looks like needs to happen.

Ok so I just finished (wish i could actually get surf now but no... QQ)

Anyway, think about what is on Crustle's back. Think about what you've been doing this whole time. Think about what sleep powder and rage powder can do. Think about those dents in the ground. That's all I'll say >.>

I'm at the same point myself. I can't figure out to make those rocks move it what looks like needs to happen.

all im getting to is a rage power tree wiht a small red flower next to it but i cant even use the powdr on it, somthings up

Edited by sandy

Have you ever been so angry that you felt like doing something? Like maybe just shoving things with all your might? I mean sometimes I could just push a pokemon, y'know? Though, it would probably be annoyed with me if I tried. If only there was some way to keep it calm. Meh, I'll just go shake down a tree instead.

Maybe it'll drop a blue apple, yummy <3

Much excitement on my account. Gonna go download and dive in. And watch Terra thoroughly destroy the laws of physics

(Y'all dropping little tidbits? Thank you, I'll keep them in mind for later~)

Hmm. It's a key item if I remember correctly. You talked to the middle guy right outside the big top, correct? Also, it doesn't work on those two plants when you first enter Route 2. It only works on the trees in the center of the route.

Much excitement on my account. Gonna go download and dive in. And watch Terra thoroughly destroy the laws of physics

(Y'all dropping little tidbits? Thank you, I'll keep them in mind for later~)

Yeah my post is a thinly-veiled spoiler on how to get through one of the puzzles XD

Type Carracosta in google images. The pic is there towards the top I believe. Unless someone can provide a screenshot (since i dont understand how to post such)

For the timber-prized one. I dunno. If someone has an efficient way of solving that, then idk. I more or less spam clicked everywhere until things happened. It eventually worked.

i got no idea how i finish Conkeldurr picture. Just lucky i guess -_-

EDIT: anyone got Mienfoo event??????? i go through all the place, only this cave that i can't go (because i can't get Rage powder to that Crustle standing in front of the cave). Even the cave in the north i go there too, but only...water -_-

Edited by gutten_tag

So how did anybody do anything in this episode yet? I just started it and went through the gate and Cain said it was too quiet, and now i'm stuck next to him, can't move or open a menu. It has been minutes. Did this not happen to other people? Didn't get any error, just can't do anything.

So how did anybody do anything in this episode yet? I just started it and went through the gate and Cain said it was too quiet, and now i'm stuck next to him, can't move or open a menu. It has been minutes. Did this not happen to other people? Didn't get any error, just can't do anything.

lol the first time i got it too. Just restart and everything will be smooth as new :v