Reborn XII: Demarcation

ok my head hurts with the fokie puzzle now it looks like certain peices shouldnt be there

Heck, just Google "froakie Mudkip". It's the 4th image.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Edited by 13243546

got a Timburr with 31 IVs atk. Got HM Dive, 2 fossil for Archeop and Carracosta. But there are 2 problems now:

1, i can still Teleport to Reborn City. SO what happen if i re-enter Agate city again???

2, THE ROCK MAZE DRIVES ME CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by gutten_tag

There needs to be a place before facing Luna and Bennet for training your pokemon, because level 52 Cows and Bufalo's r just not doing it when i have to go up against level 60-65 poke's. Especially when main parts of the team are obtained at 7th street.

What are you talking about? On average around level60 alone the tauros and bouffalant give ~1200exp that's still a lot of exp. I grinded there until my entire pc box of potential team pokemon were all level 65. It sounds to me like you dont want to take the time to do a little grinding which, may i remind you, you had to do in any other pokemon game (except x and y) anyways

It's...it's finally here...i can't believe it...all those years (ehm...months? Or weeks? I don't remember) of waiting and i can finally play ep 12!!! As usual many thanks to Ame for this game, now i just have to wait till the download is finished and play all night (and day, and night, and...), my exams are in august so i'll just ignore them (for now).

googled it not seeing it sadly.will need to look harder

Just to clarify: I mean google image search.

seriously what do i do with the powder vial

Oh, so I'm not the only one who can't figure this out.

I think it took like an hr to figure out heads or tails of that maze, but afterwards its actually not that hard...

Still tho, I stand to my drugs comment about the Vial.

What did you figure out? I have the vial, I'm there, and have NO fliipin idea what to do.

EDIT: Didn't see that one^^ before posting, my bad.

Edited by 13243546