Reborn XII: Demarcation

Day 4523: I think I have pieced together some pieces of the sliding tile puzzle, but the rest still remains a mystery to me......

If I die, tell no one I love them because I'm forever alone ;-;

Can there be a mini game at the carnival where we battle Fern, and if he looses, we put him under Terra's hammer? Pleeeeeeaaaaase????

Edited by KingRyan
  • Upvote 4

Did anybody not get surprised by pokemon moved? You might be surprised what got moved~

Huehuehue.

She moved Luvdisc didn't she? Now it's in the mountains...

I knew it...

When I downloaded the game, it says "The map is corrupt" when I try to load my save... P.S. I'm saved in the grand hall. Here's my save if you wanna check it out:

Usually, when the map is corrupt, there's no way to fix it. But it does that only in episode 12? Have you tried opening it in episode 11?

@ Kaiser That is actually a really good idea. VINNY! Is there any way we can have some kind of list?

Don't count me on that. It's unfair since i'm a Beta tester. Also, what would be the fun in that > :)

But if you want to find the pokes and make the list later, feel free to do so. And even if you don't do it, someone is going to make it anyway and ruin everything > :(

• Upvote 1

Yep, temporarily.

This trainer is still repeatedly challenging? I attempted to reset it, but maybe the event number it reset to was also bad?

I don't know about Dropbox since this is my first time using it, but you definitely should not have to register for either of the first two. Just click the skip ad button

yeh i got it but now im clueless, hope, im kinda stuck in the surcus.... the trainer was still rechalanging me in E11 havent tested it with 12 yet

Edited by sandy

I get that you guys have the obtainable list, but is there actually a list somewhere showing which pokes were added in this version?

Look at the current location guide and compare it to the obtainable list.

Usually, when the map is corrupt, there's no way to fix it. But it does that only in episode 12? Have you tried opening it in episode 11?

Well, I tried extracting the old ep. 11 files to the folder (that's how you do it, right?) and now it says:

"Script 'Pokemonload' line 393: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'updateMap' for nil:NilClass"

But it was working just fine before I downloaded ep. 12... I guess I'll try redownloading and hope for the best...

Edited by Eagleby18

Ok so I got the froakie puzzle done and now off to Tanzan cove I go with Dive! ^_^\

Edit: Wait Nvm I need surf to dive and I can't even leave the circus....

Edited by Tacps&Flowers