Reborn XII: Demarcation

i really2 want to see the mega evolution...

:D

Not even in your dreams.

Like i said before:

"We're going to see it one day. And what i mean by that, is that we're going to fight a team of six Megas and cry.

Will we use Megas one day? Pfft fuck no."

• Upvote 1

Gar-sal-ite? Are you trying to merge a Garchomp and Salamence to make some sort of hybrid Garmence/Salachomp?

POKEMON CRUELTY.

But seriously, Garchompite will probs be coming along eventually with the other megas o-o

Not like the pulse shits already have fakemegas already, (DAT MUK DOE. Gothitelle with Focus Blast. Fuck u too Muk. <3)

That's no worse than what happens during the average breed to 5IVs.

Gar-sal-ite? Are you trying to merge a Garchomp and Salamence to make some sort of hybrid Garmence/Salachomp?

POKEMON CRUELTY.

But seriously, Garchompite will probs be coming along eventually with the other megas o-o

Not like the pulse shits already have fakemegas already, (DAT MUK DOE. Gothitelle with Focus Blast. Fuck u too Muk. <3)

actually i think that "Gar-sal-ite" is Garchomp- Salamence- Dragonite merge into one, not a mega stone......maybe something with 1800 base stats total....

and the idea of a battle with 6 megas......

"We're going to see it one day. And what i mean by that, is that we're going to fight a team of six Megas and cry.

Will we use Megas one day? Pfft fuck no."

GIMME THAT MAN, I'LL TAKE THE SH*T OUT OF THAT BUNCH MEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH, I CAN'T WAIT TO THAT BATTLE :((((

actually i think that "Gar-sal-ite" is Garchomp- Salamence- Dragonite merge into one, not a mega stone......maybe something with 1800 base stats total....

and the idea of a battle with 6 megas......

GIMME THAT MAN, I'LL TAKE THE SH*T OUT OF THAT BUNCH MEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH, I CAN'T WAIT TO THAT BATTLE :((((

That will be an easy battle for someone who has good ev/iv pokemon :P if you compare for example a ev trained/good nature/iv's gyarados with a untrained mega gyarados, the trained one is stronger

Edited by Beefkek

Some Thoughts: I assume once the new episode is out we will not be going back to reborn anytime soon. What does that mean for breeding or market items (upper level). Are we even getting tickets anymore? And if the last gym leader is the fairy gym, which is in Reborn City, then when we do get back will the city be cleaned up, water and all. Also we still have yet to discover what the big metal doors all over Reborn are for, they might replace the HM Fly system. But no one knows how big the next episode will be so they might not even get to the Flying type gym leader who has a talonflame or the doors the are everywhere throughout the game. But i do know there will be new pokemon in the next episode and therefore a possible need to breed.

Can someone help me? I just recently updated and when I opened on the game I was saved on top of a crystal in the Iolia Vally cave and cannot move at all, escape ropes don't work and idk what to do, please I really need some help I do not want restart this game it would be far too much gameplay to get back

• Veterans

Can someone help me? I just recently updated and when I opened on the game I was saved on top of a crystal in the Iolia Vally cave and cannot move at all, escape ropes don't work and idk what to do, please I really need some help I do not want restart this game it would be far too much gameplay to get back

i Think That Has Been Covered already look around or send your save to Vinny/tempest

Found out about the new episode about a week ago. Beat Samson a few days ago after an epic battle. Most of my mons were around lvl 60-62, but my lvl 48 Pachirisu utterly wreaked Hardy's team totally by accident, hence the avatar (via two crucial thunder waves and one hilariously unlucky switch out). Then the most unexpected mon on my team nearly swept half of his team. My unremarkable lvl 60 Lumineon which I'd kept for some slapdash water coverage from Cal and some bug coverage against Radomus, gave an unbelievably good showing via bounce (plus the arena's field effect, I'm still curious why acrobatics wasn't affected it). In the end Lumineon emerged as the highest level mon in my whole team (around lvl 63). Still it was a tough fight, it took around 5 attempts and my team was on all red. The first few times were brute force attacks with the main team to scout out what he had, then I decided to try out Pachirisu (which has earned some grateful grinding) and learned about bounce.

Just want to ask a few questions:

- Did Samson's badge actually raise the level cap? Because when I was reading the post battle script it mentioned nothing about it. So is the cap still lvl70? or did it go up to 75?

- What are the prizes for the circus games? I've already got the clefairy and Dive.

Also, that puzzle on Route 2 was mind-bogglingly complex. My hat off to Amethyst for crafting it. Even when I learned of the Crustle mechanism it took quite a while. I accidentally picked the north puzzle first and you couldn't believe how annoyed I was when it led to a dead end. This episode was a little short but it was highly entertaining.

Edited by mdman1

I think you mean Samson... And no, the level cap is still at 70

Yeah I meant Samson not Hardy my mistake *facepalm*, edited out the mistakes. So it hasn't risen, good to know. Thank you.

Edited by mdman1

its saying server error... none of the pages on the website itself are working...

Service Unavailable.
Technical description:
504 Gateway Time-out - The web server is not responding
The exact message it gave me, to 90% of the website, it's doing the same to all my friends i linked to here Q~Q a..all i wanted to do was update... because i forgot all about my roms and everything...

• Administrators

Yeah. Our website has been slow lately and times out sometimes but it seems to have been fixed... but I don't remember Ame saying she did anything so I'm kind of confused.

I removed the caching programs I mentioned at the meeting. The website is currently lightning fast for me. How about everyone else?

@ Sheiki-- In the name of science, try connecting from a different browser/computer/internet connection, since the website seems to be loading. One of those will probably prove to be the problem.

• Veterans

I removed the caching programs I mentioned at the meeting. The website is currently lightning fast for me. How about everyone else?

@ Sheiki-- In the name of science, try connecting from a different browser/computer/internet connection, since the website seems to be loading. One of those will probably prove to be the problem.

The Forums Is Fast but The Main Site takes about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes to load for me.