#Hoenn Confirmed

Godot

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exactly, so it's stats are going to either be on par with the other megas and it loses prankster, or its stats are forever capped at a disappointing level. Just seems like it could have been played better.

• 3 weeks later...

Official stuff for Mega Sableye confirmed: It's still the same type, gets the ability Magic Bounce, its defenses and special attack are raised, but its speed goes down.

So it traded a notoriously OP ability for another notoriously OP one, huh? Well, that means rather than an upgrade to the current use of Sableye, this mega will become a new use of the same Pokemon. I predict that Sableyes in the metagame will now be one of two types: mega and non mega. The non megas will be the ones we see today: The annoying status-move spammers that are a pain to take down since they always move first. The mega ones will be used for trick room/calm mind. I wonder which one is gonna be more popular...

EDIT: HOLY CRAP I JUST REALIZED........................Mega Sableye is meant to counter normal Sableye! You know, because Magic Bounce makes Prankster useless?

Edited by Eagleby18

Secret Bases confirmed, not that anyone expected them to NOT be in the game anyway.

Now, you can visit each other's bases through streetpass and by trading codes similar to the Friend Safari.

But wait, there's more! The people who visit your base will then become ally NPCs (who presumably just stay in your base). They can then do cool bonus stuff to you similar to O powers, and you can trade furniture with them.

But wait, there's even more! When visiting other people's bases, you can capture flags similar to in gen 4, although it's less competitive since it looks like capturing flags is good for everyone. Anyway, the more flags you have, the stronger your ally's O power-like abilities are.

Serebi has a whopping THIRTY screen shots of all this (it's under July 8th): http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/pics.shtml

If there isn't a Battle Frontier in this game...that was XY's biggest flaw for me. when the game ends, I love having a good, HARD and entertaining battle area with lots of variety. haven't seen a really good one since...ruby and sapphire! so you bet I want one that's as good or better in oras. Also crazy excited for Secret Bases in 3D, just because as a kid I loved them so much

Also really hopeful that Latias is in Sapphire and Latios in Ruby again because I've got my eye on Mega Latias and I already pre-ordered Sapphire

I am ridiculously happy about the return of Secret Bases, and they look pretty shweet in 3D. Hopefully they're less strenuous on limits for them this time- at least give us the ability to have more than one, if you're going to limit us to sixteen decorations at most. Even though too many makes for too much clutter but if I want my base to be cluttered it'll be cluttered, thank you very much.
And... I want to know more about... Aarune, was it? He interests me, and his design is pretty nifty. Especially that hat.

Also really hopeful that Latias is in Sapphire and Latios in Ruby again because I've got my eye on Mega Latias and I already pre-ordered Sapphire

I don't think they'll be changing version exclusives... which makes me kinda sad, since I want to play Alpha Sapphire, but I prefer Latios. But I'll get over it. After I magically materialize a 3DS somehow.

Up to now Gen 3 has the most Pokemon with Mega-Evolutions with 12 confirmed now...

Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Gardevoir, Sableye, Mawile, Aggron, Medicham, Manectric, Absol + Metagross

Gen 1 has 10

Gen 2 has 5

Gen 4 has 3

Gen 5 has 0

Gen 6 has 1 (Diancie)

Let's see if Gen 3 get's even more love with Mega-Milotic, Mega-Salamance ... er even... dare I say it? ... ... MEGA-BEAUTIFLY! :D

But I certainly would like some Gen 5 and 2 Megas

Mega Shuckle with Magic Bounce...NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

Also, we'll get the Metagrossite on the Beldum that Steven gives you after beating the game. Similar to how we got the Gardevoirite in XY.