#Hoenn Confirmed

Godot

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Natural Cure and Infiltrator would be interesting.

Harvest wouldn't make sense since you have to hold the Mega Stone so... self-explanatory

Protean... i don't know...

But i guess we're gonna have to deal with the "Lighting Rod"... whatever.

Mega Swampert looks like it could hammer arm something into next week. I like it.

I swear to god tho, it looks like some bara out of an anime movie. Im sorry. It just does. x.x

Natural Cure and Infiltrator would be interesting.

Harvest wouldn't make sense since you have to hold the Mega Stone so... self-explanatory

Protean... i don't know...

But i guess we're gonna have to deal with the "Lighting Rod"... whatever.

Oh well. You can just imagine and be satisfied from that, I suppose. For Example....

In my fantasy, Mega Sceptile would be a Contrary Sceptile that knows SuperPower and Draco Meteor and Leaf Storm. <3

Edited by Lynxiechan

what?, how lame that was my favourite part of emerald.......why game freak....

I see no battle frontier...

Oh well...

It's there, just in a different location. Look to the north west of where it's supposed to be. See the big island just east of cycling road? It wasn't there before... and it's got a big tower on its north end...

New info-Primal Groudon confirmed as Ground/Fire.

Oh thank goodness. I was always confused why this wasn't a thing with the original Groudon. What with drought and all. Still, pretty sure ground/fire is terrible defensively.

Oh thank goodness. I was always confused why this wasn't a thing with the original Groudon. What with drought and all. Still, pretty sure ground/fire is terrible defensively.

It's actually not as bad as you'd think. See Camerupt

4x Water

2x Ground

1/2x Poison Bug Steel Fire Fairy

0x Electric

Hmm... the added fairy type resistance helps him out a bit. Could potentially help to check Xerneas.

A rock polish set with earthquake, stone edge/dragon claw, and overheat/fire blast could be a serious threat though. I don't see much that can wall that. Lugia if dragon claw and the Lati's if stone edge I guess.

Yeah, Drought limit water damage, and he has Solarbeam anyway, and he's bulky enough to tank Earthquakes, which aren't that common in Ubers.

Mega Sableye revealed! This thing looks so badass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhBSCthYTLE

I'm expecting it to have a defensive ability, if not Prankster, because of the way it hides behind that gem. Maybe a Huge Power of defense? 'Cause Mega Mawile is supposed to be related to it in terms of stats.

If Groudon gets a type change, what about Kyogre? Ice/Water mb?

It's confirmed to be pure Water, sadly. Giving it a STAB Ice Beam would've been pretty interesting.

Edited by MMM

The point is not to create something better. If they gave Sableye an ordinary evolution then eviolite Sableye would work just as well without competing for the mega slot. Plus it would have created the opportunity for a new, potentially offensive, evolution. Still, I knew it wasn't going to happen, what with megas having pretty much replaced ordinary evolutons at the moment.

Edited by Sheep93

I didn't say it had to be now. I couldn't care less if it was 3 gens off. But it isn't going to happen at all anymore.

Also, stuff like Mamoswine was around in the gen 2 remake. But it was designed in platinum I guess. But yeah, it didn't have to happen for these remakes. I just think it would have been the better way to go about this. 'Cause honestly capping mega Sableye's stats at 480 is pretty disappointing unless they pull some double defence ability like how Mawile got huge power.