Reborn Round 2

• Administrators

So guys, what's up? You're all so quiet. Just because I got my sorry self ground doesn't mean you all don't have to hush up.

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the break in the forums. The site's host has some trouble sometimes, and when you get that IPS Driver Message, just check back later. This has been a recurring problem, but there's really nothing we can do but wait it out. Fortunately, the incidents seem to be much sparser this year.

More importantly, the league will resume as normal on the coming Monday. Be ready for it.

There are, however, going to be some changes. Hardy, much to his despair has fallen down to Rank 2, while Florinia earns her self a step up the latter to Rank 3. Similarly, Shade is stepping back down entry-level Position 4, and Blake has managed to crawl up to rank 5, which, I assure, you he is very, very happy about. On the other hand, his brother, Cal, now only one position ahead of him, is furious. Incidentally, Blake used to hold the 11th Position, while Cal took 2nd, so Cal is not anxious to have the chance to fall back below his brother.

...They are such children sometimes...

The site will be updated to reflect these changes shortly.

Additionally, some of the gym leaders have talked to me about alternate teams, and quite frankly, I don't think it's a bad idea. Therefore, the leaders are going to go back to the ol' drawing board, and you can expect to start seeing some variations from their normal line-ups. Also of note, these variations -may- include double battles, so be on your toes.

Reborn League Reopen Monday '05.

Also within the week, look for T2's new date, and the announcement of T5!