And so must ranks shift...

We're a month into Season 3, and for all those involved enough in League, you know what that means!

It means it's time for me to ramble about the win/loss rates of all the Leaders- now with 100% less rambling! Without going too into detail (unlike last time...), Adrienn is off to a very strong start! Xe currently has the highest win ratio of every Leader that's participated in a battle yet! Well done! ^^

And on the subject of new leaders, a certain DJ Arclight has performed a little less spectacularly, but is still at an exact 50% win rate, which is more than I can say about some of the others... All three of Serra, Saphira, and Anna haven't won a single match yet, unfortunately... I'm sure they'll step it up with that in mind, though! Best of luck!

... And good luck to the challengers as well, because, as they say, it's about to get real! The remaining 6 leaders that have so far been un-involved comprise the Mega and Champion blocks! No more playing around!~

For reference, the results of the rank shift can be found both on the Leader Line-up and the Leader Schedule pages! If you're the type that likes to save time, the schedule image can be seen below-

availa.png

As before, for those unfamiliar with the Leaders' faces, I'll provide a list as well!-

Aya

Laura
Titania

Anna
Arclight
Bennett

Adrienn
Samson
Luna

Noel
Saphira
Serra

Shade
Ciel
Amaria

Terra

Hardy
Charlotte

That's all for now!

And someone let Anna win a match, poor girl!

XOXO
Rankshift Gardevoir

All three of Serra, Saphira, and Anna haven't won a single match yet, unfortunately...

That's because they didn't meet me yet a.k.a free win...

Anyway, i didn't expect Adrienn to climb so quickly like that... Xem is more dangerous than what i thought ^^

And let's all beat Noel so he can't use a Mega Kangaskhan in teh future...

Huh. That was quick. seems shorter cause we only had three weeks I guess. Will lines change? As iirc each block was supposed to have one leader for each line. Also, will badge placement rearrange, and as Anna has been shunted downwards, will I be unable to challenge any more leaders till I beat her?