Arceus puzzle

hdog

all i done is i wrote down all the verse numbers and i tryed them all in the 1st statue till i got it right then i make the 1st ltter of the statue colour it matches i done that for each of them excpet i fifnt use the codes i malredy matched to statues. i still have them written down.

*has insanely epic memory when it comes to numbers and words but not rules like wtf* Memory and your pencil is your friend in this part xD, once you find the room with the books anyway.

• 2 months later...
  • Veterans

Could someone please just write up the numbers for each statue?

NOPE Vinny will kill Me if i did

However i can just tell you .... the puzzles arent the hard part the getting past the guards IS however

ANd everybody else Shut up dont tell him Or else i Will let Vinny get his Clawy hands on You

Edited by Azery123

• Veterans

Just watch this walkthrough and you'll get the codes. Fite me Vinny. >:I

VINNY COME AND HAVE YOUR SNEASEL I HAVE A WAY TO HACK INTO THE GAME AND GET IT FOR YOU IF YOU DESTROY THESE SPOILERS

What I did...

Save after talking to a statue..
Let myself get caught in the labyrinth.
Go back to the library.
Find the corresponding passage.
Close and reload game.
Input passage number.

No one posted the numbers for all statues (only green) and I am unable to watch the video because of my internet limitations (yes I know its 2014, but I literally live in the bushes), but still, thanks for actually trying to help instead of telling me how should I have fun :P