A Story, Told in Melodies.

Vermillion

Welcome.

Basically, this is how it goes. Your post should consist of the next fragment of the story, followed by an instrumental/soundtrack/orchestral song to go with it. The route you take with your segment and your song is up to you, but it would be great if we could develop a serious* story with this. For instance, if you would like to succeed "Temple of Time" with "Burning Gundam", your segment should reflect on why the mood changed, as well as tell your part of the story in about 4 to 6 lines of text. Remember that it's not because you began a character's mindset and story that the character is yours to write about exclusively. Think of it as writing the next page in the book. It's much easier to just hop into it than overthink things. Read everyone's segments while listening to their song, and then let your inspiration thrive on letter and melody. May we create a tale we'll remember.

As is common to opening posts in topic games like these...

"It snowed. Although they had never seen snow before, there was no marvel in the experience. It was too strange to be enjoyed... Snow in plain summer? And this sudden? It had been dry for some days, with absolutely no clouds in the sky. Blue as far as the eye could see, the city's colors vivid in the sunlight, but now.... Now, everything had become white. The sky, the streets... Even the people, to some extent. No one was used to a situation like that, and it was visible. While children ran around in the snow, in their ingenuous wonder, beggars feared every single drop of white that came from the skies... "I'll freeze, I'll die!" - They yelled, as shelters began to fill up beyond capacity. This sudden change created a whirlwind of worries in Fae's head, worries which she'd keep to herself, as she always had. She exchanged nervous looks with the others, but kept her thoughts to herself. "Everyone ought to be thinking the same thing, so it'd be foolish of me to bother them with repetition." - She thought to herself. What would they do now? A change of plans was in order, but she wasn't one to lead, thus, she'd simply wait for Gallie or Mark's suggestions."

Mark was a burly man, though he had a gentle heart and demeanor. It was said he had an old adventurous soul. He wore an old Brown Leather Trench coat, to keep himself warm out in this weather, and a fuzzy hat to keep his ears warm. "You look like an old Ship captain wearing a weasel on his head." Gallie teased. "Hmm, I find the look suits me." he replied in his gruff voice followed by a small chuckle and a hearty smile. " Well I am inclined to find out what is with this damned cold, and if I am a Captain, I might as well have me a Motley Crew, so are you guys with me?"

They were. This way begun the journey of the three friends.

Although they were determined to find the source of the sudden change in the weather, they had no clue where to start their search. No one had ever heard about such a thing before.

"Though actually..." Gallie thought, as a faded memory came into his mind.

Gallie was a young boy around his sixteen years who lived with the "Ship Captain" Mark. He never knew his true parents, so Mark was all he had. He was very fond of stories, and now one came to his mind that he once heard of an elder in the village, one telling about a endless winter come to their land. He told his companions about that and sugested they should look for the elder.

Song:

Vorlorn - Flashback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxtSqECUxIA