My first, first thoughts on anime: Witch Craft Works

James-Sensei

Well to start off the anime new year we have Witch Craft Works! Which I highly enjoyed....um this is my first time so I dunno how to start off...so please be gentle...>///<

Joking aside...it first starts off pretty much with slice of life, just an average guy,Takamiya in the peripheral spot light of the schools idol Kagari, with all the girls idolizing her and giving the main a bunch of trouble just cause he's close to her (Not in a romantic way). Of course theirs witches which, is revealed in an action scene, which brings the main and the heroine closer, stating they have a special relation, after some exposition, of course this makes the idolizers upset, and then treated to a bit more action, with a surprising ending.

The art style is of goo quality, it has some CGI its pretty noticeable and only a little distracting.

The mains are pretty much straight faced through the whole thing, Takamiya however does show surprise and other emotions more through out the episode. However its the ending that wants me to see more.

Well that's all for now see you next time space cowboys!

Suggested Audience: 13+

Rating: 8/10

Edited by James-Sensei