Prizes T2-4, Promotion

• Administrators

Prizes for Tournaments II, III and IV have finally been decided!

Directly from their topics,

T2:

Prizes: All competitors will be granted a retry-credit for the Reborn League. First and Second places will be granted the ability to bend Rule #9 in the League. First place will receive a new style of custom trainer card for both their League and Tournament teams.

T3:

3. Anybody who earns a point will be authorized to run a tournament of their choosing, if they so please. The winner may also choose any Pokemon, with moves, an item and stats as they please to be given to them.

If the winner does not have a DS/Wifi, and alternative can be worked out.

T4:

Prizes: The top three places will each receive their choice of any Pokemon, with moves, an item and stats as they please. Second and First place may choose Shiny Pokemon. First place may choose an Event-Only Pokemon.

Note: Pokemon will illegal abilities, moves, or stats will not be allowed to fight in PPR Tournaments. They may be granted as prizes, and legal prizes may be used in competition.

Finally, as the person providing us with these prizes and his previous site and server involvement, Hyperlisk joins the PPR team as an admin!

So don't mess with him.

Note: Pokemon will illegal abilities, moves, or stats will not be allowed to fight in PPR Tournaments. They may be granted as prizes, and legal prizes may be used in competition.

Read Sama... Read....

• Administrators

Uxie, are you just going to run around the forums pointing out the fact that I suck English? Because I never pretended to know this language, I just happen to say things that occasionally make some sense.

Uxie, are you just going to run around the forums pointing out the fact that I suck English? Because I never pretended to know this language, I just happen to say things that occasionally make some sense.

Maybe. And stop sucking English. It's weird.

• 2 weeks later...