Aventurine Forest

garchomp550

Read it pls.  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should garchomp550 explore the Aventurine Forest?

• Yes, there are logs, delicious honey and a crazy guy with a house full of Pikachu.
    • No, your time is better spent on posting random stuff on Reborn forums.
    • Why don't you just go there yourself?

Is it worth the time and effort to travel through the whole forest as of ep 10.1? Does it provide a shortcut to another city or reward me with a valuable item? Do I get good pokemon, other than heracross or pinsir?

I would explore the whole thing without asking y'all but the logs and webs are so time consuming...

Edited by garchomp550

Dude, just do it. if not don't play.

and why would you catch a pikachu when you kan catch a pichu early in the game.

I could but the whole honey thing is a bit time consuming and tedious for me right now, just wondering if it was worth the effort. At first I thought that I would meet up with Saphira or something if I went through the forest?

It took me 4-5 days to clear the adventurine forest (I got stuck on a tree that refused to spawn heracross and pinsir) and from my exploration i got

-a heracross (you have to choose either heracross or pinsir)

- a joltik

-2 lum berries

-2 sitrus berries (really Ame)

-2 custap berries

- 2 mining rocks

- Tm Embargo

- also found some wild buziels

- and a few extra berry spots

Edited by ShatteredSkys

I haven't got around to doing all the extras in the Aventurine forrest yet. But ame, can you please put in some TM's maybe a little better than say...

Telekinesis

Safeguard

Ally Switch

Quash

Embargo

Struggle Bug

Psych Up

I mean what's there is there, but we have 8 badges now, getting TM's like that at this point it kind of ridiculous IMO.

• 1 month later...

The Ally Switch is now Steel wing~ which is STILL useless, I mean, Really, there is NO bird in game thats part steel type, and that defense raise that happens infrequently just doesn't make up for it. So yeah, I second on better TMs. :/ AND DO NOT TELL ME SUBSTITUTE IS A GOOD TM BECAUSE ALL IT DOES IS WHITTLE YOUR HP AND UNLESS YOURE AN UMBREON THAT USES A TOXIC TACTIC THATS JUST A STUPID MOVE.

EDIT: I take that back, seems a bit narrow-minded. Maybe there are some uses to it, but Its totally pointless for me- most pokemon I have swipe out a substitute of a pokemon 5 or 6 levels their senior.

Edited by Lynxiechan

The Ally Switch is now Steel wing~ which is STILL useless, I mean, Really, there is NO bird in game thats part steel type, and that defense raise that happens infrequently just doesn't make up for it. So yeah, I second on better TMs. :/ AND DO NOT TELL ME SUBSTITUTE IS A GOOD TM BECAUSE ALL IT DOES IS WHITTLE YOUR HP AND UNLESS YOURE AN UMBREON THAT USES A TOXIC TACTIC THATS JUST A STUPID MOVE.

EDIT: I take that back, seems a bit narrow-minded. Maybe there are some uses to it, but Its totally pointless for me- most pokemon I have swipe out a substitute of a pokemon 5 or 6 levels their senior.

The birds don't need to be flying type to learn Steel Wing. Pretty much every flying type can learn it

Me personally, I think we should get a few more tms (they don't have to be good mind you, just enough to add a little variety) Also, I feel that the Weather TMS should come up very Early, as having your best pokemon rendered useless for several days outside with little you can do to avoid it if you didn't choose grass is kind of harsh. If anything Hail should do the job.

The birds don't need to be flying type to learn Steel Wing. Pretty much every flying type can learn itI

I think his point is that steel wing is really weak without stab, and i think you misspoke, you said "the birds dont need to be flying type to learn steel wing" I think you meant that the birds dont need to be steel type