Kiki's Medicham

jpmouz

I beat Medicham the same way I beat Arcues Ditto, Charizard spams Smokescreen, then Gradevoir spams Double Team then its just whittling them down, Medicham was easier since Gardevoir had Shadow Ball. Would have probably been easier to beat Arceus if I had gotten Gallade instead, but I had no idea when or where a dawn stone would show up when I started playing. So I decided to play safe and went with Gardevoir, will probably replace it with a Gallade now that I have ditto and a dawn stone. Who knows might even use both just for the heck of it.

Your going to need Strength to move boulders first. Just so ya know. Beware, that Medicham is lvl 65!

Moves in v10:

Ice Punch

Thunder Punch

Drain Punch

Meditate

My poor Flygon and Charizard did not stand a chance.

• 2 weeks later...

The best thing to do is to make a strategy to beat that thing... My strategy was using Brave Bird from my Blaziken, and if he died, then I'll use Shadow Ball from my Alakazam, It wasn't that hard for me ;P... but OMG that scared the shit out of me when I first encountered it for god sake O.o.

• 4 weeks later...

I suddenly fucking want a yamask.

That stupid Medicham. Either my version was screwed up, or maybe it wasnt, because that stupid thing Hi-Jump-Kicked my Pachirisu at least 8 times before my quick claw finally worked and I paralysed it. Then I just charmed the hell into it (: Note that I was in V10 because thats the version I started. Which was irritating because if Id started in 9 I could've gotten 2 stickers from the chrysolia event. qq