Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Where to find sigilyph?

Shadowfoxhound

Question

20 answers to this question

thank you, i completed episode 10 so how im just hunting for pokemon. What about sentret cause i want the castform the girl is trading at the orxy ward.

Obsidia Park during the daytime, I think it might be rare since I caught it at level 2.

You need to reach where the Yureyu key is there is another one of those cylinders that is blue and you can't reach the button, but you don't need to. Just go behind it and walk down inside of it. Once inside go up to the broken container

You need to reach where the Yureyu key is there is another one of those cylinders that is blue and you can't reach the button, but you don't need to. Just go behind it and walk down inside of it. Once inside go up to the broken container

In the Yureyu HQ where the Railnet Key was obtained?

In the Yureyu HQ where the Railnet Key was obtained?

No thats the railnet key, you get the Yureyu key in Tanzan mountain, its right before you get to the woods, you'll find another path. You have to solve a couple of puzzles to reach the key and Solosis is hidden not to far from where the key is.

This answers my question from my former post,, thanks man

No thats the railnet key, you get the Yureyu key in Tanzan mountain, its right before you get to the woods, you'll find another path. You have to solve a couple of puzzles to reach the key and Solosis is hidden not to far from where the key is.

By woods do you mean the Nature Area?

Remember where you fought the Ditto that changed into Arceus? If you haven't made it that far, just keep playing. As for conditions I don't think those matter, its just a rare encounter.

ok but do you intend exactly where ditto transformed or in the grass a bit before?