Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ditto & Budew/Fomantis

ReapersYnergy

Question

5 answers to this question

Ditto: After 4th gym (static encounter)

Budew: Before first gym (static encounter)

Fomantis: After 2nd gym (in grass)

Is this your first time playing, or have you already completed the game once and want to replay it? I can further elaborate how to find those pokemon but don't want to spoiler you too much if you haven't played it yet.

16 minutes ago, ReapersYnc said:

This would be my first time playing the game. I would appreciate elaboration on at least Budew. Thank you.

Okay, so Budew will appear in one of the first parts of the city which you can explore, the Peridot Ward.

Before you can get it you will need to have a Rose Incense in your bag. There's a female trainer in the Lower Peridot Ward who will give it to you after you beat her and talk to her again after that.

Budew will appear on a wall in the Northern Peridot Ward if the weather is clear or sunny. When you try talking to it, it will join you immediately, no need to battle and catch it.

Edited by Edo