If Mrs. Craudburry joined Team Meteor

Evi Crystal

While watching the 7th Street arc on YouTube, I had a crazy idea popping in my brain, while watching the battle against Mrs. Craudburry (the "nice" old hag, we must all "respect")...

What if Mrs. Craudburry joined Team Meteor?

Here are a few points, why she could teamed up with then👇:

1. She basically hates EVERTHYING in Reborn; including the gangs.
  2. Has a DEADLY hatred towards the protagonists for raiding at her house with the Magma/Aqua Gang; including trying to kill them.
  3. "Extreme amount" of wealth, in case to support them.
  4. Has criminal ways to archive her goals through shaming and blackmail.
  5. Desires control of the authorities.

What's your opinion about this? If she really indented to join Team Meteor, what would be the first thing to do?

37 minutes ago, Evi Crystal said:

While watching the 7th Street arc on YouTube, I had a crazy idea popping in my brain, while watching the battle against Mrs. Craudburry (the "nice" old hag, we must all "respect")...

2. Has a DEADLY hatred towards the protagonists for raiding at her house with the Magma/Aqua Gang; including trying to kill them.

What's your opinion about this? If she really indented to join Team Meteor, what would be the first thing to do?

Even tho its funny, I wouldn't think so. But IF she joined then the first Thing to do would be forcing her to leave again because nobody likes her and can deal longer than 5min with her. THats why she starts her own gang 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, WildRoad said:

Maybe episode 18 will give you interesting inputs for this topic but for now, since i do not know how much of the game you played i will wait and watch, be safe !

I already played Ep18 and I'm still waiting for ages of Ep19's release, but thanks for your advice😅🙂

21 hours ago, Display name said:

Mrs. Cradbury sent out bodyguard. The opposing Bodyguard used Beat up. Its super effective. You fainted.

REVERSE CARD! I CALL BLAZIKEN ON THE STAGE!!!

Blaziken was sent out!

Blazikem used Blast Burn!

It's a critical hit!

Opposing Bodygard fainted!

R.I.P Mrs. Craudburry 

"Got burn into a crisp, cuz she ain't bought a Burn Heal for so called self-defense!"😈

Edited by Evi Crystal
😈🔥🔥🔥

2 hours ago, Evi Crystal said:

REVERSE CARD! I CALL BLAZIKEN ON THE STAGE!!!

Blaziken was sent out!

Blazikem used Blast Burn!

It's a critical hit!

Opposing Bodygard fainted!

R.I.P Mrs. Craudburry 

"Got burn into a crisp, cuz she ain't bought a Burn Heal for so called self-defense!"😈

Special focused blaziken? thats sacrilige 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Evi Crystal said:

Down with that old hag! She should be burn at the stake.

Rather being controlled by Chandelure and sparing her

😈🤭

Yeah but flare blitz would work better. Also I hate to be that guy but its burned

Edited by Display name

On 1/23/2020 at 3:18 PM, Evi Crystal said:

Between the reasons and the font color, it gave me the idea that no, Team Meteor does not need or want two Fern-like beings. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, kithas said:

Between the reasons and the font color, it gave me the idea that no, Team Meteor does not need or want two Fern-like beings. 

Hahahahahaha! That's a good one!

We should ask Ame if Craudburry and Fern are somehow related by blood XD.

But in all seriousness i think while Team Meteor might take Craudburry's money (because why not, as if they cared where the money came from), they would get rid of Craudburry the Sirius way as soon as she opens her mouth even once.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Hahahahahaha! That's a good one!

We should ask Ame if Craudburry and Fern are somehow related by blood XD.

But in all seriousness i think while Team Meteor might take Craudburry's money (because why not, as if they cared where the money came from), they would get rid of Craudburry the Sirius way as soon as she opens her mouth even once.

Given her umpleasantness they might even put her as Reborn City mayor just so she scares the rest of citizens away lol 

Come to think of it, we may have guessed what the ideal Team Meteor plan would be. A shame Sirius/Solaris are such life-stopping enthusiasts.

Well, going by everything that happened in the story so far we do have some general ideas of what Team Meteor's plans and ideals are. But of course there is still that matter of the last chapter in EP19. We might be in for some really unexpected plot twists.

But Team Meteor "electing" Craudburry as mayor, or some other kind of high ranked city official might really help them to get citizens out of the city. Not because they would be scared of an old hag, but because she's annoying and nobody wants to listen to any of her 24/7 ranting and shrieking.

Either that, or an angry mob will storm her house and burn the witch! XD