Im looking for a few mons that i curently can't find/get.

Wicked

Soo curently i need a corsola to complete my Jotho dex and i need a Whismur(did the mega z ring quest and at the time i didn't think to breed it in case i wanted to complete the pokedex).I got around 550 mons so if some one needs something just ask for the mon you are looking for!I have all starters,sudo and almost all event mons.

So you had two Options to get a whismus. The first one is Right at the beginning before the first Badge (you probably missed it i guess) and the second one is during the 7th street quest where you obtain a loudred which you could have put into the daycare house to breed a whismur. If you missed both possibilities i worry that you might Need to trade. (I could breed you one)

Corsola had an Event too before the City restoration. If you missed this you can catch one in some houses underwater the azurine lake. This is like the last Pokémon im missing too 😄 I Need to catch it there but haven't found it yet.

9 hours ago, Wicked said:

Soo curently i need a corsola to complete my Jotho dex and i need a Whismur(did the mega z ring quest and at the time i didn't think to breed it in case i wanted to complete the pokedex).I got around 550 mons so if some one needs something just ask for the mon you are looking for!I have all starters,sudo and almost all event mons.

I can trade you both but Corsola is obtainable through your game in the dive spots in Azurine lake you can check out the first link in the spoiler in my signiture for more info on that if you want

Feel free to PM or contact me through discord

On 1/20/2020 at 7:37 AM, mcpershing said:

So you had two Options to get a whismus. The first one is Right at the beginning before the first Badge (you probably missed it i guess) and the second one is during the 7th street quest where you obtain a loudred which you could have put into the daycare house to breed a whismur. If you missed both possibilities i worry that you might Need to trade. (I could breed you one)

Corsola had an Event too before the City restoration. If you missed this you can catch one in some houses underwater the azurine lake. This is like the last Pokémon im missing too 😄 I Need to catch it there but haven't found it yet.

I haven't found a corsola anywhere underwater or above nor the beach as the dex said.I checked every weather possible post renovation and nothing.