The 18 Type Pokemon Team

Salfy

In my playthrough of Pokémon Reborn I have decided to catch a pokemon of each type and from the help of many people I have found the ones that wont actually suck while playing through the game

I will switch around my team based on the next gym leader I will face

Give me your opinions if you think I should change anything

Here is the list:

Normal:Porygon-Z or Lopunny

Fire:Blaziken

Grass:Shiny Roserade

Fighting:Lucario

Water:Politoed maybe Kingdra

Flying:Noivern,Archeops or Crobat

Poison:Nidoking

Electric:Luxray

Ground:Krookodile or Flygon

Psychic:Malamar

Rock:Lycanroc or Rhyperior maybe tyrantrum

Ice:Froslass or A-Ninetales

Bug:Heracross,Volcarona,or Ribombee

Dragon:Dragalge or Dragonite

Ghost:Mismagius or Gengar maybe Aegislash

Dark:Scrafty or Bisharp maybe Hydreigon

Steel:Magnesone or Metagross

Fairy:Gardevoir obviously 

That's a solid choice there, however, some of the Pokémon you decided to pick are late mid-game to early late-game Pokémon. Unless you traded those from someone else or used mods you won't have access to half of the Pokémon you picked until you are halfway through the game already. And at that point for some of those you already are past every gym where these Pokémon would have been needed.

Other than that you picked very good Pokémon that should be able to make this an easy run. But if you allow me to spice up your roster, i would like to tell you some other Pokémon you can use:

Normal: Lopunny is clearly the best choice, but let me recommend Diggersby, because Huge Power as an ability totally wrecks, and it double counts as a ground type

Fire: Just like Blaziken, Infernape is also a fire/fighting type Pokémon. Unlike Blaziken though it does not need to rely on Speed Boost to be fast. Blazikens base speed value is 80, while Infernape stands at 108, and Iron Fist as an ability is very strong.

Grass: Roselias natural move set is rather limited without breeding or TMs. The most obvious choice would be Venusaur, as this thing can tank the living shit out of everything that is not super effective against it, however i would also recommend Leavanny, since it is easily acessible early on, is fast, and does learn nice physical moves and swords dance.

Water: Crawdaunt is easily overlooked, but learns strong moves and doubles as dark type. It's a good pick until you are able to get that Kingdra.

Fighting: Lucario is one of those you get rather late. I would go with Primeape until that time comes. It's fast and learns strong fighting tyoe moves quite early.

Flying: Crobat is one of the best picks for this type. Until you can get one try going with Fearow, since it's accessible right from the start and is fast and strong enough to endure until you get Crobat.

Poison: There are only 2 Pokémon that could rival Nidoking as a poison pick: Crobat and Venusaur You already picked Crobat as flying, and i recommended Venusaur already, so not much to change here.

Electric: The best altertative to your electric type needs is Eelektross. It is balanced in terms of physical and special moves, and has no weakness at all, unless you'll manually get it grounded.

Ground: Donphan is accessible rather early and a strong alternative until you get Krookodile

Psychic: Never overlook Meowstic. Depending on it's gender it can be a dual screener or a damage dealer that doesn't care for enemy screens or substitute.

Rock: Decent choices here as well, but you might want to consider (Alolan) Golem until you get access to the ones you picked.

Ice: Again, decent choices here, but try Vanilluxe until you get the others. With some luck Alonan Vulpix may be in you mystery egg though.

Bug: Heracross and Volcarona are easily two of the best bug types, but consider Butterfree until you get a Heracross. It has a very decent move set and can carry you a lot.

Dragon: Well, Noivern is already on your list as a flying type. Get one until you can get the other dragons you want.

Ghost: Again, late game choices. Try going with Gourgeist or Dusclops/Dusknoir until you get those you want.

Dark: Myghtyena is a strong alternative until you obtain Bisharp. And maybe you are lucky with your mystery egg for Pawniard.

Steel: Try Klinklang until you get your desired Pokémon. It can set up and sweep most gyms easily.

Fairy: Go for Granbull if you want an early fairy, or for Mawile if you want a poison immune fairy that may be slow but packs a punch. Until you get Gardevoir that is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

That's a solid choice there, however, some of the Pokémon you decided to pick are late mid-game to early late-game Pokémon. Unless you traded those from someone else or used mods you won't have access to half of the Pokémon you picked until you are halfway through the game already. And at that point for some of those you already are past every gym where these Pokémon would have been needed.

Other than that you picked very good Pokémon that should be able to make this an easy run. But if you allow me to spice up your roster, i would like to tell you some other Pokémon you can use:

Normal: Lopunny is clearly the best choice, but let me recommend Diggersby, because Huge Power as an ability totally wrecks, and it double counts as a ground type

Fire: Just like Blaziken, Infernape is also a fire/fighting type Pokémon. Unlike Blaziken though it does not need to rely on Speed Boost to be fast. Blazikens base speed value is 80, while Infernape stands at 108, and Iron Fist as an ability is very strong.

Grass: Roselias natural move set is rather limited without breeding or TMs. The most obvious choice would be Venusaur, as this thing can tank the living shit out of everything that is not super effective against it, however i would also recommend Leavanny, since it is easily acessible early on, is fast, and does learn nice physical moves and swords dance.

Water: Crawdaunt is easily overlooked, but learns strong moves and doubles as dark type. It's a good pick until you are able to get that Kingdra.

Fighting: Lucario is one of those you get rather late. I would go with Primeape until that time comes. It's fast and learns strong fighting tyoe moves quite early.

Flying: Crobat is one of the best picks for this type. Until you can get one try going with Fearow, since it's accessible right from the start and is fast and strong enough to endure until you get Crobat.

Poison: There are only 2 Pokémon that could rival Nidoking as a poison pick: Crobat and Venusaur You already picked Crobat as flying, and i recommended Venusaur already, so not much to change here.

Electric: The best altertative to your electric type needs is Eelektross. It is balanced in terms of physical and special moves, and has no weakness at all, unless you'll manually get it grounded.

Ground: Donphan is accessible rather early and a strong alternative until you get Krookodile

Psychic: Never overlook Meowstic. Depending on it's gender it can be a dual screener or a damage dealer that doesn't care for enemy screens or substitute.

Rock: Decent choices here as well, but you might want to consider (Alolan) Golem until you get access to the ones you picked.

Ice: Again, decent choices here, but try Vanilluxe until you get the others. With some luck Alonan Vulpix may be in you mystery egg though.

Bug: Heracross and Volcarona are easily two of the best bug types, but consider Butterfree until you get a Heracross. It has a very decent move set and can carry you a lot.

Dragon: Well, Noivern is already on your list as a flying type. Get one until you can get the other dragons you want.

Ghost: Again, late game choices. Try going with Gourgeist or Dusclops/Dusknoir until you get those you want.

Dark: Myghtyena is a strong alternative until you obtain Bisharp. And maybe you are lucky with your mystery egg for Pawniard.

Steel: Try Klinklang until you get your desired Pokémon. It can set up and sweep most gyms easily.

Fairy: Go for Granbull if you want an early fairy, or for Mawile if you want a poison immune fairy that may be slow but packs a punch. Until you get Gardevoir that is.

Thanks this was really helpful I appreciate it uwu