Best Pokemon for Each Type

Salfy

This is just a page you can reply to to add on good pokemon for each type that are generally good in pokemon reborn

If you would like to reply the best pokemon of each type that would be great

• Like 1

1. Rock- Aerodactyl, Lycanroc
  2. Fighting- Blaziken (In Reborn Redux i sweep Jonathan lv70 Mega Rayquaza with this Mega Ultra Chicken while he is lv45)
  3. Bug- Ribombee (This thing basically destroy Luna and Samson, also sticky web is always nice to have) 
  4. Grass -Tsareena, Ferrothorn
  • Thanks 1

this is gonna consider when you can get 'mons (starter picks/mystery egg don't count), how much effort you need to put into training them, and their longevity so like, rip azumarill, blaziken etc

also they're gonna be in order, left best right less best

Normal - Diggersby, Snorlax, Lopunny (seriously don't sleep on this thing)

Fighting - Heracross, Lucario, Medicham

Flying - Honchkrow, Crobat, Noivern

Poison - Salazzle (get up Corrosive field and this thing just wins, it's one-dimensional but also so stupidly good), Nidoking/Nidoqueen, Roserade

Ground - Flygon, Excadrill, Nidoking/Nidoqueen

Rock - Archeops (literally just better Aero and it's available way earlier), Tyrantrum, Rhyperior

Bug - Heracross, Vivillon, Galvantula

Ghost - Gourgeist, Chandelure, Mismagius (Cofagrigus is the best ghost in the game but it's basically useless until Samson and takes a lot of effort both to train and use so I axed it)

Steel - Magnezone, Durant, Metagross

Fire - Salazzle, Arcanine, Darmanitan

Water - Sharpedo, Gyarados, Ludicolo

Grass - Roserade, Lilligant, Amoongus

Electric - Rotom, Magnezone, A-Raichu

Psychic - Meowstic-M, Jynx, Alakazam

Ice - Mamoswine, Jynx, A-Ninetales

Dragon - Flygon, Noivern, Dragonite

Dark - Honchkrow, Sharpedo, Krookodile

Fairy - Sylveon, Ribombee, Aromatisse

Also best starters are Blaziken, Incineroar, Primarina

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Personally, I'd advise AGAINST Flying-types due to the Rock Slide spam at all levels, which is funny as Flying is usually my go-to type. I usually use a Flying-heavy team, so my skills are kinda built around that type.

If you want a solid Flying early, you can't go wrong with Pidgeot's line. Sure, they don't get good moves 'til much later, but they have solid stats and great abilities to fall back on. Can't go wrong with Keen Eye or Big Pecks, and Tangled Feet is actually surprisingly useful. (Basically a free -3 Accuracy for your foes. Saved my butt in the Psych gym.)

Murkrow & Honchkrow are super-solid choices for this game. The abilities they have are swell (Super Luck is underappreciated) and they get some pretty killer moves as well. Foul Play is exceptional, and other moves like Pursuit and Quash actually come in quite handy. Prankster Murkrow with Quash can delay an opponent's Prankster for a few vital moves (REALLY helped against Shelly during the GG and saved my Flygon), and Haze is amazing for removing

annoying setups. And, surprisingly, Murkrow can stand pretty well on it's own at later levels, and Honchkrow is a beast.

Another option is Archeops, despite Defeatist. That Attack stat is stupid, and combine that with Acrobatics or U-Turn, you can do some stellar damage.

Also, on the subject of Rock types, try Rampardos as well. Slap an Assault Vest on that guy and he's a king, or a good defensive item like the Rocky Helm, King's Rock, or Bright Powder. Red Cards work, too. (Downed a Mega Garchomp in one stroke after taking a hit. Rampardos is a monster.)

Actually, just the Fossils. They're all pretty solid guys, and each can cover a Flying teammate pretty damn well.

Something else to mention, slap that Bug Memory on Silvally if you feel your bugs just ain't cutting it. Silvally with U-Turn can actually cut a decent chunk in many.

Finally, U-Turn. Best Bug move you can get via levelling if you ask me, most overlook it, and it can save you tons of time. It's like a free switch-in, and it's base 70 to boot so it's great early on. It's even pretty swank later on, a free swap does wonders.

Anyways, that's my two cents on the matter. Murkrow, Pidgeot, Fossils, U-Turn. Be wary of Rock, play the long game, be defensive, BE WARY OF CRITS.

• Thanks 1