question regarding the MC's history (possible v12 spoilers maybe?)

ArcBolt27

gonna mark this as a spoiler just in case cuz i dont remember if this was in v12 or v11

Spoiler

when roaming around a part of the desert area in the hospital ruins or whatever it was where you were swapping back and forth between different character's perspectives to solve puzzles and whatnot you eventually stumble upon a room with the name of your MC on it (or at least i think thats what its referring to tho i could be wrong) and it had me wondering and i dont remember if this was asked or not but ill ask nonetheless.................. what exactly was the reason that the MC was in the now hospital ruins? was it ever mentioned be it in a side quest or plot dialogue? and how long has the MC truely been living in aevium prior to the events of rejuvenation actually happening?  was any of this ever mentioned at all? if not is there a chance it could be discussed to at least some extent in v13 cuz its really making me wonder more and more about the true past of the MC and the possible implications it could have with their role as the interceptor

Spoiler

I believe your name was listed on the room because of when you fell uconscious in the villa in the past.The reason it wasn't changed is that at that point in time the calamity was going to happen quite soon, so they probably didn't have any patient(that or we will return there in later versions).

I think the mc is kind of like a mmo player: when there is a job to do he pop in aevium, and we know he was there back when the pyramid was just made(as adrest).

Indeed later version will probably answer that

Spoiler

The name in the clinic room is there because the MC went in there after falling unconscious in Hiyoshi City, back in the time travel where the gang met Nymeria, fought Rift Gardevoir, and (gameplay-and-story-segregation apart) time-travelled back to the present just before Storm-9 hit Aevium with its center in Hiyoshi.