I Lost My Exp. Share

zyral1906

So, this is how I lost it.

After I defeated Luna, I was preparing my Pokemon’s for the upcoming gyms, double battles, and all that. While I was doing it, I also did Pokemon Events and NPC trading for me to get those Pokemon that are rare. Why not catch them all? 

I was trading my Furret for a Castform in Obsidia Ward, and got it afterwards.

When I was getting bored of getting Event Pokemon’s and catching and trading them for the NPC’s Pokemon, I decided to train my team so I can continue the story. I saved the game.

Shortly afterwards, I noticed my Exp. Share wasn’t appearing anywhere in my bag, and remembered that I let my Furret hold the Exp. Share which is in the girl’s hands now.

I have a Lucky Egg, but I am desperate for that Exp. Share. Is there any way for me to retrieve it? Is one going to be added or is it just the one on Spinel Town?

First you will need a Pokemon with the following moves : Recycle, Fling et Thief.

I use a M.Mime which easy learns these moves. 
I give the Exp.share at an other Pokémon and then I'll do a Double Battle :

- I use Thief on the Pokémon which holds the Exp.Share

- M.Mime uses Fling

- M.Mime uses Recycle ( M.Mime needs not to be KO at the end of the battle)

When the battle is finished, The Pokémon which had the Exp.Share before the battle will recover its item whereas M.Mime will have an Exp.Share too.