I am stuck!!! Help

Pata733

13 hours ago, Pata733 said:

I was playing my game and it just crash out of nowhere. Could someone fix it it please?

Save file: Game.rxdata1891568170_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.090272f453cf5d0fc1cd16766e8c9715.png

Works for me... Was the crash a one-time-thing or does it keep happening? Are you playing on the newest version of Reborn? Either way I'd suggest to re-download the game, since it doesn't seem to be a safe file issue.

21 minutes ago, Pata733 said:

This is the first time and i'm playing the first episode 18 version. I'm just stuck in this one spot.

Have you tried downloading the game again? And "how stuck" are you - can you open the menu?

(Also just to make sure: You're not just trying to walk left and are overlooking the chair in your way?)

3 hours ago, Pata733 said:

I can't open the menu and I was going up, down, left, right. Also, when you say download you mean download reborn from the download page?

Yes, I mean downloading the entire game from the download page. You don't have to do anything with your safe files, the new game will accept them as long as you don't move them.