My Team: Truth or Real?

Gham

Hello all, ham gam here and I wanna know what you think of my Reborn Team? This is the team I intend to use right when 19 drops and thus have beaten reborn past episode 18- so any Pokémon or TMs/Items available rn are all fair game for suggestions- always bad at building teams.

My Team: 

1.) Crescent (Volcarona)- 

Calm Nature with Flame Body

Item: Leftovers

Moves:

Heat Wave
Bug Buzz

Quiver Dance

Hurricane

2.) The Suit (Mimikyu) -

Adamant Nature with Disguise

Item: Mimikium-Z

Moves:

Play Rough
Shadow Sneak
Hone Claws

Destiny Bond

3.) Vita (Nidoqueen) -

Timid Nature with Sheer Force
Item: Wise Glasses

Moves: 

Earth Power

thunderbolt/flamethrower

Stealth Rock

Sludgewave

4.) Silver (Gardevior) -

Timid Nature with Trace

Item: gardviorite

Moves: 

Moonblast

Misty Terrain

Psychic

Calm Mind

5.) Admiral (Swampert)

Jolly Nature with Damp

Item: Life Orb

Moves: 

Ice Punch

rock slide

Waterfall

Earthquake

6.) Seven (Magnezone)

Modest Nature with Magnet Pull

Item: Metal Coat

Moves:

Thunderbolt

Light Screen

Discharge

Flash cannon

NOTE: I also have a IV and EV trains Heidregon, Arcanine, and a Serperior if any look like good fits. obviously I will move my team around for certain tough bosses/trainers but im just speaking general.

I think it's a waste not giving the Life Orb to Nidoqueen, since Sheer Force cancels out the HP loss while still maintaining the 30% boost.

Maybe give the Wise Glasses to Magnezone or Volcarona instead, and the Leftovers to Swampert, since its so bulky. But with Volcarona's Calm nature and Quiver Dance its a good SpDef Wall, so Leftovers and Giga Drain would be nice as well. Swarm might be better than Flame Body because it can't survive many physical attacks anyway.

Swampert's base speed is really low, so it isn't benefitting much from a Jolly nature, you could change it to something that increases its defenses like Impish or Careful, or go for Adamant for more Attack and make up for taking the Life Orb away, maybe give it Muscle Band. Also its ability Damp will rarely help you, while Torrent can be useful in every battle.

Edited by Edo

9 hours ago, Edo said:

I think it's a waste not giving the Life Orb to Nidoqueen, since Sheer Force cancels out the HP loss while still maintaining the 30% boost.

Maybe give the Wise Glasses to Magnezone or Volcarona instead, and the Leftovers to Swampert, since its so bulky. But with Volcarona's Calm nature and Quiver Dance its a good SpDef Wall, so Leftovers and Giga Drain would be nice as well. Swarm might be better than Flame Body because it can't survive many physical attacks anyway.

Swampert's base speed is really low, so it isn't benefitting much from a Jolly nature, you could change it to something that increases its defenses like Impish or Careful, or go for Adamant for more Attack and make up for taking the Life Orb away, maybe give it Muscle Band. Also its ability Damp will rarely help you, while Torrent can be useful in every battle.

Volcarona's flame body has admittedly been used for egg hatching and I have a hoard of ability capsules from my playthrough so that will be changed before combat. Also the speed was helpful early game but on Swampert you're right at this point I might as well reformat his stats. THANKS

11 hours ago, kingarv said:

Go for the torchic egg and hope for speed boost speed boost blaziken best

Then 

Add a metagross or a sylveon for a good team and advantage against sapphire

tbh I know your right on a need 4 an extra fairy type but im lazy. Will probably try to trade for one. thanks for the comment.