Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

mcpershing

Question

So I'm doing this quest where you Need to give all starter eggs to this Woman in the Basement of the Grand hall. I'm only missing a Litten this far (I also don't even have an entry in the Pokédex).

As far as I remember I joined Aqua Gang and did their application sidequest without obtaining a Litten (some years ago I guess). Even though thats all I found to this Topic searching here… I also cannot trade to this Woman in Agate Town. Only to this guy in the east for an Oshawott (which I already own from this Quest at Coral Ward).  

Is it even possible to get a Litten for now (E18.2)? Or is it f*cked up because of the changing of the Events during the years?

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, mcpershing said:

So I'm doing this quest where you Need to give all starter eggs to this Woman in the Basement of the Grand hall. I'm only missing a Litten this far (I also don't even have an entry in the Pokédex).

As far as I remember I joined Aqua Gang and did their application sidequest without obtaining a Litten (some years ago I guess). Even though thats all I found to this Topic searching here… I also cannot trade to this Woman in Agate Town. Only to this guy in the east for an Oshawott (which I already own from this Quest at Coral Ward).  

Is it even possible to get a Litten for now (E18.2)? Or is it f*cked up because of the changing of the Events during the years?

Currently because you did the event in an episode your locked out of it. Of you want to pm your save file here or on discord I can edit one in. You would have gotten Charmander

Or pm and I can trade you one whichever is easier for you

• Thanks 1