So the Pokemon direct was interesting

Salfy

The expansion pack thing is kinda cool

My favorite new pokemon is probably the Articuno,the electric regi,the mysterious new slowpoke evolution that already looks amazing,and the new grass psychic floating deer that I predict will eventually have a popular meme due to the look on it's face

The new fighting types are alright and I like how the water fighting type one shows how the certain fighting style is like flowing water

Whats your favorite Pokémon from the direct?

• Upvote 1

Super satisfied with the direct, Definitely much better than what they pulled with USUM imo. It's about half the price and already looks like more content is being added than what existed in the Gen 7 sequels. The chocobo Zapdos is definitely my favourite of the reveals in this direct. The new Gigantimax forms for the Kanto starters turned out great as well imo. They deserved them for all the bias that's constantly placed on Charizard. 

image.png.29ac7ab48d41d4d33f4c8a2dc04f283a.png

Also a side note they finally fixed the meme tree graphics so it looks like that complaint is out the window as well.

• Like 1

It's a step forward even if it might be for the wrong reasons. 

Instead of having to get an enhanced or upgraded variation of the game we already had, play through it again for all the bells and whistles, the dlc will straight up add new content to our games, allowing us to jump on that new content instantly. It's way more convenient this way. It's also cheaper and less of a slap to the face to those who already have the game. 

I just can't shake the feeling that a lot of this should've been in the games already. If we receive more DLC later which completes the games in their entirety, while I'll be delighted, I'll also be irritated. It'll just show off a huge lack of transparency. 

I really like the return of the legendary pokemon, specially the regis, since they are getting new quests, and new regis, as well. The dragon type one is excellent, and well designed. And i think 30.00 dollars is not an outrageous price, honestly, considering you get both content packs. Although, what triggers me, is that Gamefreak STILL could have implemented those in the base game, instead of the lackluster "postgame" they gave us. I'll just leave this here...

sorry, but this thing looks sooooo stupid

Screenshot_20200109-220306~2.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Michael_ said:

Super satisfied with the direct, Definitely much better than what they pulled with USUM imo. It's about half the price and already looks like more content is being added than what existed in the Gen 7 sequels. The chocobo Zapdos is definitely my favourite of the reveals in this direct. The new Gigantimax forms for the Kanto starters turned out great as well imo. They deserved them for all the bias that's constantly placed on Charizard. 

image.png.29ac7ab48d41d4d33f4c8a2dc04f283a.png

Also a side note they finally fixed the meme tree graphics so it looks like that complaint is out the window as well.

The zapdos seems to be based off a roadrunner and blastoises gigamax is probably my favorite of the kanto starters

Also Pokémon Castaway is cool I watched tyranitartube play it

2 hours ago, Vinnie said:

It's a step forward even if it might be for the wrong reasons. 

Instead of having to get an enhanced or upgraded variation of the game we already had, play through it again for all the bells and whistles, the dlc will straight up add new content to our games, allowing us to jump on that new content instantly. It's way more convenient this way. It's also cheaper and less of a slap to the face to those who already have the game. 

I just can't shake the feeling that a lot of this should've been in the games already. If we receive more DLC later which completes the games in their entirety, while I'll be delighted, I'll also be irritated. It'll just show off a huge lack of transparency. 

The Dlc honestly could've been fit into the main game but with mystery dungeon remakes and possible sinnoh remakes might've gave them a busy year

1 hour ago, Santiago said:

I really like the return of the legendary pokemon, specially the regis, since they are getting new quests, and new regis, as well. The dragon type one is excellent, and well designed. And i think 30.00 dollars is not an outrageous price, honestly, considering you get both content packs. Although, what triggers me, is that Gamefreak STILL could have implemented those in the base game, instead of the lackluster "postgame" they gave us. I'll just leave this here...

sorry, but this thing looks sooooo stupid

Screenshot_20200109-220306~2.png

I knew it would become a meme also I only like it because of the serious look on its face even though its dumb

Am I the only one here that is more excited for the PMD remake instead of the SWSH DLC "Expansion Pass"? Also surprised that the Regis of all things suddenly gain relevance. low key hoping Regigigas finally gets a buff

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Rabbna said:

Am I the only one here that is more excited for the PMD remake instead of the SWSH DLC "Expansion Pass"? Also surprised that the Regis of all things suddenly gain relevance. low key hoping Regigigas finally gets a buff

I am actually really excited for Mystery dungeon I predicted that it would come out this year or next year from the release dates of previous games

Edited by Salfy

4 hours ago, Rabbna said:

With neutralizing gas in play, Regigigas is already buffed at this point.

4 hours ago, Rabbna said:

I don't actually have Sword and Shield, and I'm keeping money tp buy another games, mainly Hollow Knight: Silksong, and Kirby: Star Allies, so, i doubt I'll ever get the expansion pack, without having the main games in the first plce, haha. And YES, YEEEES, PMD for life, i love the series, i haven't played trough all of them, that is a task i must complete, but i love their concept, and their story, dear Arceus, the story really touch me sometimes. Super Mystery Dungeon came to me in a hard time of my life, and it's music helps me to actually feel something, so that game will always find a special place on my heart. (Oof, this got extended, like the expansion pack. I have achieved COMEDY)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Santiago said:

I don't actually have Sword and Shield, and I'm keeping money tp buy another games, mainly Hollow Knight: Silksong, and Kirby: Star Allies, so, i doubt I'll ever get the expansion pack, without having the main games in the first plce, haha. And YES, YEEEES, PMD for life, i love the series, i haven't played trough all of them, that is a task i must complete, but i love their concept, and their story, dear Arceus, the story really touch me sometimes. Super Mystery Dungeon came to me in a hard time of my life, and it's music helps me to actually feel something, so that game will always find a special place on my heart. (Oof, this got extended, like the expansion pack. I have achieved COMEDY)

I LOVE super mystery dungeon also hollow knight is a really good game and I cant wait for silksong to come out

Also I got Kirby star allies for Christmas and it is pretty fun I've been playing Kirby games since triple deluxe 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Salfy said:

I LOVE super mystery dungeon also hollow knight is a really good game and I cant wait for silksong to come out

Also I got Kirby star allies for Christmas and it is pretty fun I've been playing Kirby games since triple deluxe 

I played since Kirby Super Star Ultra, so knowing the helpers feature was back on Star Allies was a great surprise for me