Help with shade......(Closed)

Henron

Edit: Thanks for the help. I replaced emolga with klang and switched my Rapidash with Talonflame and beat him with some healing items.

I can manage to beat all his pokemon till mimikyu. 

My team:

Swampert: tackle,rock-slide,Mud bumb and muddy-water

Emolga:Acrobatics, Shockwave,Roost, and Double team

Ludicolo: Absorb, Bubblebeam, Knock-off and nature-power

Hariyama: Knock-off, Vital throw,Wake-up-slap and fake out

Rapidash: Fire spin, Flame wheel, Stomp  and morning-sun

Toxicroak: Mud-bomb,Sucker punch,drain punch and venoshock

If there is a better replacement for one of these pokemon that can help please let me know.

Edited by Henron
Beat Shade

Klang is very strong in this gym with the 50% boost to Gear Grind, even taking down Mimikyu in just 1 turn if its Attack is high enough.

Emolga doesn't do a whole lot here without Discharge, which would require severe overleveling, and therefore a lot of grinding, to get. Consider an Electric type with better access to it like Manectric or Raichu.

If you bring Rapidash one level above the cap and then de-level it with a Common Candy, you can have Fire Blast already, which will much more easily deal with Shade's Doublade and Dhelmise.

The gym can be swept by the combination of meowstic and ariados. Have meowstic set up a light screen then go into ariados set up 2 SDs then go for sucker punch or shadow sneak you'll want both on it in case of cursed body. When he goes into doublade your sucker punch won't 1 shot but it'll get it down low enough that he'll use a potion and you can set up a 3rd sd and sweep from there.

Edited by xSilas

6 hours ago, Seel The Deal said:

Klang is very strong in this gym with the 50% boost to Gear Grind, even taking down Mimikyu in just 1 turn if its Attack is high enough.

Emolga doesn't do a whole lot here without Discharge, which would require severe overleveling, and therefore a lot of grinding, to get. Consider an Electric type with better access to it like Manectric or Raichu.

If you bring Rapidash one level above the cap and then de-level it with a Common Candy, you can have Fire Blast already, which will much more easily deal with Shade's Doublade and Dhelmise.

Thank you, I'll try that

4 hours ago, xSilas said:

The gym can be swept by the combination of meowstic and ariados. Have meowstic set up a light screen then go into ariados set up 2 SDs then go for sucker punch or shadow sneak you'll want both on it in case of cursed body. When he goes into doublade your sucker punch won't 1 shot but it'll get it down low enough that he'll use a potion and you can set up a 3rd sd and sweep from there.

Thanks